Sheikh Mansour banner

Joycee Banercheck said:
We liked you - we are now fickle and believe EVERYTHING we read

Are you suggesting this is another media beat-up?

It was an interview during which he had a go at Milner, the youth players, the manager and the club in general. He also said he didn't care if we won or lost whenever he was on the bench.

Yes I'm fickle, if he hadn't come out with this shit I would be wishing him well.

the talisman said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
We liked you - we are now fickle and believe EVERYTHING we read

It was an interview during which he had a go at Milner, the youth players, the manager and the club in general. He also said he didn't care if we won or lost whenever he was on the bench.

Yes I'm fickle, if he hadn't come out with this shit I would be wishing him well.
Nah, just one interview and everyone is on his back. Shall we forget he was nearly on the road to Sunderland and then performed bettter than anyone else for a year? That's fickle.

Joycee Banercheck said:
the talisman said:

Nah, just one interview and everyone is on his back. Shall we forget he was nearly on the road to Sunderland and then performed bettter than anyone else for a year? That's fickle.

Fair enough, just the one interview, but it was a belter. Football fans will always be fickle, but he shouldn't have said that stuff.

Anyway, he's not a blue anymore, let's move on. Welcome James Milner and come on you blues!

the talisman said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Fair enough, just the one interview, but it was a belter. Football fans will always be fickle, but he shouldn't have said that stuff.

Anyway, he's not a blue anymore, let's move on. Welcome James Milner and come on you blues!
I agree with the welcome James Milner bit. I'm happy we've got him and think he'll be class. Just a bit gutted that after one interview when a player who came through the ranks and did the biz (albeit only for a year with maybe more to come) can get slated after everything we did for him and he for us without considering his side of the story after the tabloids, who every fuckers slates on here, print an interview after he's just been dumped by the club he's been wih for over a decade and just signed a new deal with only to be dropped to the reserves to get a player over here. Anyway, virtual shake of the hand and lets get fucking winning!!!!! Onwards and upwards, blue!

Joycee Banercheck said:
the talisman said:

I agree with the welcome James Milner bit. I'm happy we've got him and think he'll be class. Just a bit gutted that after one interview when a player who came through the ranks and did the biz (albeit only for a year with maybe more to come) can get slated after everything we did for him and he for us without considering his side of the story after the tabloids, who every fuckers slates on here, print an interview after he's just been dumped by the club he's been wih for over a decade and just signed a new deal with only to be dropped to the reserves to get a player over here. Anyway, virtual shake of the hand and lets get fucking winning!!!!! Onwards and upwards, blue!

Amen to that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.