Sheikh Mansour banner

Joycee Banercheck said:
the talisman said:
Are you suggesting this is another media beat-up?

It was an interview during which he had a go at Milner, the youth players, the manager and the club in general. He also said he didn't care if we won or lost whenever he was on the bench.

Yes I'm fickle, if he hadn't come out with this shit I would be wishing him well.
Nah, just one interview and everyone is on his back. Shall we forget he was nearly on the road to Sunderland and then performed bettter than anyone else for a year? That's fickle.
i wish him well but those comments in that interview were a fuckin disgrace considering what city have done for him over the years the ungrateful little twat.

We need the artistic types to paint a black Super Mario with a City kit on with the old 'Ireland is Superman song' changed to: 'He's Super Mario, he's super Mario, He's super Mario, Mario Balatellio'!!

Ok i give up!! Cheque please............

colin's bell helmet said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Nah, just one interview and everyone is on his back. Shall we forget he was nearly on the road to Sunderland and then performed bettter than anyone else for a year? That's fickle.
i wish him well but those comments in that interview were a fuckin disgrace considering what city have done for him over the years the ungrateful little twat.
Just seen it and agreed.

Ireland was fuckin rubbish for City and deserves nothing from us especially after his comments .Nothing but a fruit loop who had half a good season in all his time at City ,the rest was a disaster and in that half a good season managed to name himself superman ,my arse .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQvrwmvOUs[/youtube]
I remember his gran, supergran!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.