sheikh mansour derby day

S04 said:
No I don´t think so..

Being a mover and shaker within the Al-Nahyan family means all work and no play so he´ll keep a low profile in regards to City I guess.
The idea of a lazy playboy style Sheikh might be rather funny but the powers within the family would not tolerate it, not a guy in his position.

I agree, except the derby will be a unique experience with everything in the balance and so much at stake and at home.

Whether or not Sheikh Mansour makes it privately or publicly is to be seen. Security would preclude unwanted publicity. I would say that demand to attend from the Middle East and beyond will go beyond duty and local politics.

Potentially it is a must see hospitality event to attend for the global good and great to come together, especially nearing the London Olympics.

I guess a busy week ahead for Khaldoon and organisers.

Richard said:
No chance...... he didn't attend York away.

Fucking beat me to it,

He's heard it take 2 days to get out of Manchester because of the traffic, think thats put him off!

Not enough loyalty points for him to get a ticket. And he didn't see much point anyway because he would've had to leave early anyway to miss all the traffic to get to the airport to catch his flight!

Richard said:

No, but either he or Khaldoon shared his beef and gristle pie with me watching City at Elm Park away in the 3rd div after I let him share my umbrella.

I've had this day dream for a while where we have to beat QPR and it may even come down to goal difference.

As the fourth we need goes in, HRH jumps up and hugs Khaldoon with joy.

Sadly, the Rags will probably still win it. *sigh*

Hamann Pineapple said:
spiny said:
Richard said:

No, but either he or Khaldoon shared his beef and gristle pie with me watching City at Elm Park away in the 3rd div after I let him share my umbrella.

He sends Khaldoon to the bar 5 minutes before half-time.

I remember now. A big bugger coming back with pies after half time and blocking the view at the open away end.

A small guy who complained was told to F off and if he wanted to see the match should have bought a seat in the stand. Khaldoon must have had elocution lessons since then. Clearly sussing out City fan loyalty. Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.