sheikh mansour derby day

spiny said:
Richard said:
No chance...... he didn't attend York away.

No, but either he or Khaldoon shared his beef and gristle pie with me watching City at Elm Park away in the 3rd div after I let him share my umbrella.

Did they stay till the end?!

Would be nice even if he can't stay to watch the game that he pops into the dressing room before the game and just reminds the players what's at stake for the future of the club. Maybe offer them an island for winning the league. Just something small like Mallorca.

Richard said:
spiny said:
Richard said:
No chance...... he didn't attend York away.

No, but either he or Khaldoon shared his beef and gristle pie with me watching City at Elm Park away in the 3rd div after I let him share my umbrella.

Did they stay to the end?!

There was no escape. We sang 3-0 down "It's just like watching Brazil". Worst ever City performance. None there would disagree, midweek winter in the rain.

i hope Sheik Mansour does come over for the derby it would give the players a huge lift esp if he gives them a speech and telling them wat he wants/expect from them b4 going out onto the field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.