Sheikh Mansour praises Roberto- City 'on the right path'

Wreckless Alec said:
"Sometimes I meet City supporters who criticise the work of the manager," he said"

Bloody hell, which City supporters have the ear of the Shiekh and then have the insolence to use the opportunity to criticise Mancini ?

None as he never said it in the first place

"Sometimes I meet City supporters who criticise the work of the manager"

They must be overseas rags trying to plant a seed in the Sheikh's head, surely?

I like how the Guardian changed the comment about city supporters,

I trust Akai's translation much more....
sometimes I meet a lot of Emirati and Arab brothers in London, and see them criticize the work of the manager Roberto Mancini, but I think that his plans are going in the right path, and we have to ask ourselves where we have been and where Manchester City have become now?, to realize that what we have accomplished is great. and hard work is still required, but without any hurry.

LoveCity said:
He's probably saving his second visit for our 8-1 battering of the filth near the end of the season.

what, you mean we are going to let the fuckers score again? Mancini out!

CTID101 said:

sometimes I meet a lot of Emirati and Arab brothers in London, and see them criticize the work of the manager Roberto Mancini, but I think that his plans are going in the right path, and we have to ask ourselves where we have been and where Manchester City have become now?, to realize that what we have accomplished is great. and hard work is still required, but without any hurry.
Ah, You beat me to it. Typical English media.

samharris said:
u2fme2 said:
would be nice to see him at few more games
instead of the one so far

His money does more talking than any live appearance could ever do..He'll come when he's good and ready.
I'm sure it still has his full interest.

bluecityboy said:
CTID101 said:

Ah, You beat me to it. Typical English media.
I've pulled him up about it on Twitter, not expecting a reply though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.