Sheikh Mansour praises Roberto- City 'on the right path'

God save our gracious Sheik
Long live our noble Sheik
God save our Sheik

Send him victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Sheik

So far of what I have seen on many sources about this, they seem to have got the Sheikh mixed up with Kaldoon again!
Hopefully its just the images they have got wrong and he'll still be here to see us play against Norwich, but if it was Kaldoon that said this - maybe they need to do a few more checks when they put out a story!

"Sometimes I meet City supporters who criticise the work of the manager," he said. "In my opinion, his plans are on the right path. We need to reflect upon where the club has been and what we have achieved so far, and realise that what we have accomplished to date is formidable."

He said in the original article "sometimes I meet a lot of Emirati and Arab brothers in London", doesn't mean they are City fans ..

edit: someone mentioned it already.

The Future's Blue said:
"Sometimes I meet City supporters who criticise the work of the manager," he said. "In my opinion, his plans are on the right path. We need to reflect upon where the club has been and what we have achieved so far, and realise that what we have accomplished to date is formidable."
Right, own up, who's been gobbing off to the Sheikh?

LOL Bwahaha!

Rammyblues said:
As far as I am concerned best owner in the world god bless him.

I agree. A hugely intelligent and cultured Gentleman.

God bless him indeed.

-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:49 pm --

Bellers_a_hero said:
So far of what I have seen on many sources about this, they seem to have got the Sheikh mixed up with Kaldoon again!
Hopefully its just the images they have got wrong and he'll still be here to see us play against Norwich, but if it was Kaldoon that said this - maybe they need to do a few more checks when they put out a story!

I was thinking exactly the same point.

Since when did some journalists check their facts though.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
He's probably saving his second visit for our 8-1 battering of the filth near the end of the season.

How will we concede a goal to them?

When will Fergie retire is a more interesting question. If he feels like King Canute, he might retire at the end of next season.

He is 70 at the end of December after all.

Personally I'd prefer a King Lear kind of manager holding onto former glories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.