Sheikh Mansour to attend tonight? - Rumour

mrbelfry said:
Jonny.jpg

I wonder if he realises what he's actually done for us? We're unbelievably fortunate and not just because of the cash spent on the pitch. Ignore the haters - there is so much rubbish being reported about us at the minute which I can only attribute to a complete misunderstanding of what is being done at City.

I love, just as much as the next City supporter, what this great man has done for us. But can i just say

VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've not seen it then watch napoleon dynamite! Brilliant!!!

-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 pm --

mrbelfry said:
Jonny.jpg

I wonder if he realises what he's actually done for us? We're unbelievably fortunate and not just because of the cash spent on the pitch. Ignore the haters - there is so much rubbish being reported about us at the minute which I can only attribute to a complete misunderstanding of what is being done at City.

I love, just as much as the next City supporter, what this great man has done for us. But can i just say

VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've not seen it then watch napoleon dynamite! Brilliant!!!

mackenzie said:
TheIllestVillains said:
Straight up CHAMP right here.

Sheik1.ashx

Are those blokes behind him bodyguards?

Definitely..! the guy with the beard looks like his fingers on the trigger..

It was great to see him, it must have been a hell of a security operation to get him here unnoticed.

bluejase said:
He is certainly one suave motherfucker.

well with 20 billion you can more or less hire any suit from burtons you want

wish i could have gone tonight now hope we were singing his name all night: "one Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan theres only one Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan ONEEEEEEEEE Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

was very happy to see him. handsome and rich and saved my football club. LEGEND!

He looks like the Fifth Beatle! Smart looking fella in that suit and what a game to make your first appearance at!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.