Sheikh Mansour to attend tonight? - Rumour

just found this snippet on his wiki i assume someones taking this piss but made me chuckle:

'In 2009 Sheikh Mansour made an audacious attempt to be the first member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi(emirate) to hold his breath, fully submerged, for over 3 minutes. He achieved the feat,managing to complete 3 minutes 4 seconds without taking a breath.'

mammyjam said:
just found this snippet on his wiki i assume someones taking this piss but made me chuckle:

'In 2009 Sheikh Mansour made an audacious attempt to be the first member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi(emirate) to hold his breath, fully submerged, for over 3 minutes. He achieved the feat,managing to complete 3 minutes 4 seconds without taking a breath.'

Is there anything he can't do!

That's nothing... Sheik Mansour is actually The Stig. Roughly translated, 'Sheik' means 'Stig' in Arabic. A contractual agreement with the BBC has prevented him from attending any games until last night. His contract with the Beeb was due to end with the latest series of Top Gear and, now it has finished, the Sheik is free to watch more City games. The thrill-seeker is undecided whether to carry on with this role. Stephen Ireland is on stand-by to fill the hitherto mysterious helmet if he doesn't re-sign to Top Gear.

aaand another one

2ch9c49.jpg

Legend.

mrbelfry said:
Jonny.jpg

I wonder if he realises what he's actually done for us? We're unbelievably fortunate and not just because of the cash spent on the pitch. Ignore the haters - there is so much rubbish being reported about us at the minute which I can only attribute to a complete misunderstanding of what is being done at City.

Fucking LOL!!

Dont want to be disrespectful to the great man, but this tickled me.

Can't believe there aren't more posts in this thread. Was shocked when I realized he was there, and what a fantastic game for him to attend. Thank you Sheikh! Thank you!

Fantastic to see the Sheikh there.... I clapped until my hands were sore and full of calluses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.