Sheikh Mansour to offer one billion euros for Real Madrid

Really can't see much in this story to be honest. When our superb owners came in they talked about wanting to take a club who had lanquished in mediocrity (sp?) for too long and wanted to make them a success. Buying Real wouldn't really earn much gain in the sense that they are all ready a superforce, they already play in the CL and have won many La Liga and Copa Del Rays and imo have the best attacking line up in the world. It would be much of the same if Sheikh Mansour was to buy Real as they are already successful.

That would be terrible news. My stupid brother has just said "that's the reason we got Mancini then, didn't want the best going to city". This better not be true but has just pissed me off never the less!

black mamba said:
Madrid get by because they borrow money , and basically don't pay it back until hell freezes over ...... i hope the Sheikh gives them a wide berth.

However you'd have to say that they'd be a very prestigious aqcuisition for a rich buyer , should it ever come off.

Cost a bloody sight more than Beswick City!

What a load of rubbish because of the multiple arms of the club (basketball team etc...) Would take more than a billion euros for less than that he can achieve his vision with us besides no one got wind of our takeover (till that famous thread an hour or two before the stroy broke) the Sheikh always seems to do his business in the correct manner no way would this leak out.

maybe our owner wants to cut to the chase he probably didnt have a clue what it would of taken to get us to the level of real
in hes eyes it might be cheaper to buy the ready made thing .i hope not because where does that leave us

skinhead123 said:
maybe our owner wants to cut to the chase he probably didnt have a clue what it would of taken to get us to the level of real
in hes eyes it might be cheaper to buy the ready made thing .i hope not because where does that leave us
CHEAPER??????????? post of the decade

what's that paper which is basically a mouthpiece of Real, Marca isn't it?

anything about it on Marca?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.