Sheikh Mansour went to Spain

IIRC Demichelis had about a 3 month period of being decent, it was around the time Kompany got injured or sent off (I forget) against Wolves I think it was..... apart from that he was just slow physically and mentality, not his fault as he was well into the end of his career.

Demichelis wouldn't hane been signed had Nastatic, Savic and Boateng hadn't struggled as much as they did.

In fact when you look back our defending purchases have been shocking the last 5 years..... hopefully Guardiola has resolved that issue now with stones and Laporte.

MDM and Vinnie were our first choice pairing that season and after a slow start MDM performed well most of the time. We won the league and he played an important part in that so the money we paid for him was well worth it, which makes him a good signing imo.

How can he be a top manager if he allowed that to happen?

He was clueless and weak and I was very happy when he left, party because pep came in and partly because it just meant pelegrini was out.
You will find that Pep, Txiki, Soriano and any person running a club are always preaching 3 years max for a manager. The players lose interest, they are young and not self motivated. We may get an extra year with Pep but that will be it. We'll probably sack him, as daft as that might sound right now.
Pellegrino is a good manager. His record with us wasn't bad at all. The players just ignored him at the end. Their fault. Yaya was the biggest culprit

Considering the title of the thread, I'm guessing the 'C' word is Catalan. If it refers to MP and Pardew i don't believe that it has come up yet.
It's not the word that Pardew used; which is, it has to be said, my favourite word.

The word I'm referring to is a warm and affectionate nickname MP acquired on here towards the end of his tenure.....

A very lucky man to have managed City and get the PL on his CV. First 6 months were sincilating after that it gradually got worse Thought he was lazy and the players were allowed to get away with being the same Only survived the sack as it suited the club waiting for Pep

Look at our league positions when he was there, the team got worse under him.

He was weak and allowed players to take this piss. He also left players there that were quite clearly not good enough for us.

And yet his last season was Better than peps first season.

Fuck it, no offence mate , I’m pissed.

Let’s just say these days we are blessed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.