shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

So there's rumours already on here that we're after Óscar de Marcos??

Whether we are or not, is he any good? Don't know much about him.

Josh Blue said:
I'm not mentioning any names but we are the preferred choice for the player who is wanted by 4 clubs.
I know for a fact that he is going to one of the other clubs, so forget the bookies. We will be buying one relatively unknown player who is under 20yo, especially recognising Nasty's remarkable success. He will be a Latino.

I want to resist the transfer drama but I just canno do it. pm please?

lionheart said:
Josh Blue said:
I'm not mentioning any names but we are the preferred choice for the player who is wanted by 4 clubs.
I know for a fact that he is going to one of the other clubs, so forget the bookies. We will be buying one relatively unknown player who is under 20yo, especially recognising Nasty's remarkable success. He will be a Latino.
I very much doubt you know anything for a fact

Zaha will blatantly be staying in London though with his mummy. Another player who doesn't actually want to achieve success in his career

Does anyone actually think we'll sign new blood in January or is it just desperate wishful thinking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.