shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Does anyone actually think we'll sign new blood in January or is it just desperate wishful thinking?
When is anything on the transfer forum anything other than desperate wishful thinking

...you missed wild speculation and outright lies...

johnmc said:
If he has news why not just say it? Why say its to follow. Unless he is after more followers perhaps?

^^This. It smells like another FootballAgent twitter account to me. Gave plenty of people the run around last summer and it turned out to be some kid.

I'll stand corrected if he comes good with new info.

Craggers said:
johnmc said:
If he has news why not just say it? Why say its to follow. Unless he is after more followers perhaps?

^^This. It smells like another FootballAgent twitter account to me. Gave plenty of people the run around last summer and it turned out to be some kid.

I'll stand corrected if he comes good with new info.

Only this, don't bite folks

I may have some very important information that I may or may not wish to share with you perhaps later...

...says the chap on twitter...

These Twitter only ever get stuff right by having a pop at someone who is odds on at the bookies. If they get something wrong the just say it was bad information.

Do we really think someone who actually knew anything about this kind of stuff would make a Twitter account to specifically post rumours? Definitely a student with loads of time off in January trying to not get bored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.