shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

Balo's Backheel said:
My mates dog pissed on a lamp post that a bike that looked like Mancini's was chained to and he said that Falcao for Balotelli + an official club calendar was a done deal. Not claiming to be ITK, just what I've been told. If you want I can PM you, show you some pictures of my family holiday or something.
',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,', they're free.

Balo's Backheel said:
My mates dog pissed on a lamp post that a bike that looked like Mancini's was chained to and he said that Falcao for Balotelli + an official club calendar was a done deal. Not claiming to be ITK, just what I've been told. If you want I can PM you, show you some pictures of my family holiday or something.

To be honest mate, those kind of posts are as old as the hills, they were not funny the first time around, don't waste space with them

Cheers

Ducado said:
Balo's Backheel said:

To be honest mate, those kind of posts are as old as the hills, they were not funny the first time around, don't waste space with them

Cheers
Sorry fella, had forgotten the sanctity and intense seriousness of the transfer forum.

Balo's Backheel said:
Ducado said:
Balo's Backheel said:

Cheers
Sorry fella, had forgotten the sanctity and intense seriousness of the transfer forum.

It's just annoying when someone posts crap like that like it's the first time it's ever been done

As you were

Read somewhere that Fiorentina are close to agreeing a deal for Giuseppe Rossi, could that mean Jovetic may be on the move in the future?

skybluecelt1990 said:
Read somewhere that Fiorentina are close to agreeing a deal for Giuseppe Rossi, could that mean Jovetic may be on the move in the future?

Maybe at the end of the season. I think Rossi has been signed to boost Fiorentina's squad.

Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:
We are very quiet so far, both with incomings and outgoings. I wonder if there might be some outgoing activity given the rumoured overhaul Txiki wants to do.

For example Ryan McGivern has 6 months left on his contract and has been a big hit at Hibernian, so are we going to sell him now or let a full international go on a free this summer?

Has Hibernian got any cash? If we want cash for him it is best to sell him to a Championship Club if there is any interest. A wild guess here but I think Wayne Bridge might make his move to Brighton permanent.

Would imagine he is looking forward to a free transfer.

Don't think at this stage, the so called ball is in our court.

The papers reporting today that mancini went to Italy straight after the match yesterday. Could just be the first opportunity he's been able to return home to see his family since Xmas/new year, but I'm sure others may read something else into this.

nwhn3 said:
The papers reporting today that mancini went to Italy straight after the match yesterday. Could just be the first opportunity he's been able to return home to see his family since Xmas/new year, but I'm sure others may read something else into this.

Dzeko is currently skiing in Bosnia so I'm assuming they've all been given time off or a few days. Although I'm surprised City have ok'd him goingo a ski resort mid season! He's been tweeting photos on the ski lift & in his ski gear all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.