shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:
The papers reporting today that mancini went to Italy straight after the match yesterday. Could just be the first opportunity he's been able to return home to see his family since Xmas/new year, but I'm sure others may read something else into this.

Dzeko is currently skiing in Bosnia so I'm assuming they've all been given time off or a few days. Although I'm surprised City have ok'd him goingo a ski resort mid season! He's been tweeting photos on the ski lift & in his ski gear all day.
Hopefully he is just on the nursery slopes and not going on the black runs.

not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:
The papers reporting today that mancini went to Italy straight after the match yesterday. Could just be the first opportunity he's been able to return home to see his family since Xmas/new year, but I'm sure others may read something else into this.

Dzeko is currently skiing in Bosnia so I'm assuming they've all been given time off or a few days. Although I'm surprised City have ok'd him goingo a ski resort mid season! He's been tweeting photos on the ski lift & in his ski gear all day.

Reminds me of the Royle days when they were all on the piste.......

MCC said:
not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:

Hopefully he is just on the nursery slopes and not going on the black runs.
Racist

not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:

Hope he controls the ski's better than he control the ball :) considering sergios injury this would not be wise.

nwhn3 said:
not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:

Hope he controls the ski's better than he control the ball :) considering sergios injury this would not be wise.

That's the first thing I though too

not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:

Well hed look pretty silly on a ski lift wearing grey flannels and a tank top.

samharris said:
not my fault! said:
nwhn3 said:

Well hed look pretty silly on a ski lift wearing grey flannels and a tank top.

Nah he'd style it out I'm sure ;0)

JamesMCFC said:
This is really boring now

Hopefully we might see a new face in time for Arsenal

Ye sick of coming on site when I wake to see nothing has happened. Just looking at the Arsenal game alone is showing how thin our squad is cant even make a bench myself. Can only think FFP is stopping us from signing players which is such a shame all the money the Sheikh has and we can't spend it. Hope I'm wrong but we're usually pretty quiet in Jan anyway but injuries and suspensions also Yaya and Kolo going ACON is a worry for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.