Shiek Mansour

bluepeter62 said:
Oh is that right! I guess I will be banned then!

You would love to get banned :)

Go on admit it you'd just love Cheesy to ban you. It would give you a whole week's worth of righteous outrage to cuddle up to...

If you are really offended by that then you are far too sensitive! Accusing a fellow City fan of not supporting his team purely because he thinks differently to you is far more offensive surely?[/quote]

Oh I see! To state what you believe is abusive! Can you please send me a pair of those blue tinted specs you are wearing? Then everything will become clearer!

I hope that we show the Sheik and his representatives due respect on Thursday whatever the result.
We as fans are under the greatest media scrutiny since M-day.
They can smell blood,are dying for us to fuck up and thus give them a chance to bury us again.
Whatever the result,whatever you think of Hughes-let's hope the less thoughtful of our fans don't let themselves and the club down and give them exactly what they want.

bluemanc said:
I think it's a fuckin disgrace to deny what is the truth & you know it.
What has become a recurring theme is the same posters coming on after a loss & trotting out the same "if you cant see that Hughes should go you are clueless"shite.
But in your world that's ok which is fair enough,well i stand by what i think you stand by what you think.

I want what is best for City and so do you. I just happen to think that MH is not the best thing for City. We have different opinions on the matter but I would not ever suggest that you are not a proper fan of the club. Why can you just not accept that?

bluepeter62 said:
Disturbance said:
bluepeter62 said:
It was the same bullshit that he says everytime that's why I replied the way I did. Personally I couldn't care less who if anyone wants us to lose on Thursday, because the facts are Hughes will still be in charge next season.

I think you actually are insane (or at least schizo):

"I tell you what if we finish like last year then I might believe they will change their mind on Hughes, so I guess we will have to wait and see."

You have to be the funniest poster on here! Haven't you heard of sarcasm?

Riiiiight, of course it was sarcasm. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word but it's already been established you have trouble posting what you actually mean.

BobKowalski said:
bluepeter62 said:

Go on admit it you'd just love Cheesy to ban you. It would give you a whole week's worth of righteous outrage to cuddle up to...

You still haven't denied you would like to see City lose on Thursday?

BobKowalski said:
bluepeter62 said:

You've got to feel sorry for righteous outrage there...a f*ckin whole week!!! :)

Riiiiight, of course it was sarcasm. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word but it's already been established you have trouble posting what you actually mean.[/quote]

Once again you are assuming my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.