Shiek Mansour

RobbieBrewer said:
I hope that we show the Sheik and his representatives due respect on Thursday whatever the result.
We as fans are under the greatest media scrutiny since M-day.
They can smell blood,are dying for us to fuck up and thus give them a chance to bury us again.
Whatever the result,whatever you think of Hughes-let's hope the less thoughtful of our fans don't let themselves and the club down and give them exactly what they want.

Bang On Robbie

Thursday is a night to show what City fans are all about, ragardless of opinions on here.

n_mcfc, made an interesting point,with regard to Svens sacking and the appointment of Hughes by Dr T. It would suggest that ADUG appointed Hughes and whether we like it or not Hughes is their man.

Cheltblue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
I hope that we show the Sheik and his representatives due respect on Thursday whatever the result.
We as fans are under the greatest media scrutiny since M-day.
They can smell blood,are dying for us to fuck up and thus give them a chance to bury us again.
Whatever the result,whatever you think of Hughes-let's hope the less thoughtful of our fans don't let themselves and the club down and give them exactly what they want.

Bang On Robbie

Thursday is a night to show what City fans are all about, ragardless of opinions on here.

Hey Chelt I agree with you! I just pray we can have a positive result.

bluepeter62 said:
BobKowalski said:
bluepeter62 said:
Oh is that right! I guess I will be banned then!

You would love to get banned :)

Go on admit it you'd just love Cheesy to ban you. It would give you a whole week's worth of righteous outrage to cuddle up to...

You still haven't denied you would like to see City lose on Thursday?

Because I didn't take it seriously. Still don't. I'm always optimistic that City will prevail and am optimistic for Thursday because this is the sort of match where City come good. Everything is going down the toilet so its odds on we will come through. If there is one thing you can rely on as a City fan and that there is nothing about City you can rely on :)

Thats the long answer.

The short answer since you asked is no I do not want City to lose on Thursday.

My question to you is. Why would I want City to lose?

Kirkstall Blue said:
n_mcfc, made an interesting point,with regard to Svens sacking and the appointment of Hughes by Dr T. It would suggest that ADUG appointed Hughes and whether we like it or not Hughes is their man.

Hadn't heard that one. Not sure I buy it but interesting observation

BobKowalski said:
bluepeter62 said:
BobKowalski said:
bluepeter62 said:
Oh is that right! I guess I will be banned then!

You would love to get banned :)

Go on admit it you'd just love Cheesy to ban you. It would give you a whole week's worth of righteous outrage to cuddle up to...

You still haven't denied you would like to see City lose on Thursday?

Because I didn't take it seriously. Still don't. I'm always optimistic that City will prevail and am optimistic for Thursday because this is the sort of match where City come good. Everything is going down the toilet so its odds on we will come through. If there is one thing you can rely on as a City fan and that there is nothing about City you can rely on :)

Thats the long answer.

The short answer since you asked is no I do not want City to lose on Thursday.

My question to you is. Why would I want City to lose?

I would hope that no City fan would like to see us lose, but I have seen it posted on boards like the MEN. As for you, well I was just giving you a bit of grief for your manipulation of my post, especially as I think you will agree you have never been a Hughes supporter.

BobKowalski said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

Sven was sacked on the 2nd of June, Hughes appointed on the 4th of June. It's a big stretch to suggest ADUG had anything to do with his appointment as that would effectively mean they were also complicit in sacking Sven.

BobKowalski said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

Glad someone read it!

I'm not so sure that Hughes is the Sheiks man. Hughes was a favourite of John Wardle and other board members before Dr T came on board. In fact, they tried to get Dr T to go for him instead of Sven. My take on it is quite simple, that after Dr T had decided to get rid of Sven they recommended Hughes.

bluepeter62 said:
I would hope that no City fan would like to see us lose, but I have seen it posted on boards like the MEN. As for you, well I was just giving you a bit of grief for your manipulation of my post, especially as I think you will agree you have never been a Hughes supporter.

Oh I am a bad manipulator (bad Bob) I just can't resist tweaking your little nose every now and then :) Although the fact you were giving me a bit of grief is a tad troubling since I hadn't actually noticed. Perhaps you were being too subtle?

As for never been a Hughes supporter well guilty as charged. Didn't rate before we hired him. Was dubious when we did hire him. And certainly don't rate him 10 months or so into his tenure. I was wrong on one thing about Hughes though. I described him as Pearce but competent when we hired him.

If you are reading this Stuart. I apologise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.