Shinawatra in the South Stand.

Thaksins Love Child

Thaksin in the South Stand

Walking towards 116 before KO and there he is walking along with a city scarf round his neck posing for pictures. Very surreal.

Thaksin and his daughter (I think it was his daughter, if not well played Frank) sat a row in front of me in 121, couldn't believe my eyes. He was getting mobbed but was absolutely brilliant chatting away and was happy to oblige to having his photo taken 5000 times. Then half hour into the game a rag who was't with him but sat next to him was thrown out cause his red Utd shirt was hanging out of his coat. It started going off a bit but glad to see Thaksin see the funny side, it must have got a bit scary for him. Was Shinawatra on tv tonight? it would be good to see that rag.

570721539.jpg

Saw him outside posing for a few photos, never ceases to make me smile, the little tinker.

Seen him coming out of the south stand toilets. I hugged him after managing to get past the mob. It was quality haha

If thats real, it should be written into folklore, " i always knew my plan would work " in the Mike Myres style, deadly :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.