Shinawatra in the South Stand.

Whether he was right or wrong for the club, I’ll always remember him staying in his seat in the directors box at the swamp for the whole 40 odd minutes they kept us behind at the Munich anniversary derby.

And we’re still impeccable!

Was anyone else in the bogs while he was there?
"He'll piss where he wants, he'll piss where he waaaannnts, Thaskin Shinawatra, he'll piss where he wants!"

EVILBLUEANT said:
Dagnabbit i was gonna post that
My lad and Frank looking Pally
DSC00280.jpg

thank you very much for posting the picture , my wife is thai and thaksin is a hero of hers when we saw him before the game i tried to get a photo of him and the wife on my phone but due to everybody else trying as well my hand got pushed at the crucial moment resulting in me taking a photo of the roof of the cocourse<br /><br />-- Tue May 01, 2012 12:49 am --<br /><br />
mammutly said:
The cookie monster said:
mammutly said:
At least City didn't let the slimey little fucker anywhere near the directors box.
Without that slimey fucker as you say...we wouldnt be top of the league!

Bollox.

Because of that slimey fucker we almost went into administration. He robbed the club blind.

he allso set up the deal with the arabs so learn your facts before you start to throw the shit

graham1312 said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
DSC00280.jpg

thank you very much for posting the picture , my wife is thai and thaksin is a hero of hers when we saw him before the game i tried to get a photo of him and the wife on my phone but due to everybody else trying as well my hand got pushed at the crucial moment resulting in me taking a photo of the roof of the cocourse
My Pleasure.

EVILBLUEANT said:
graham1312 said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
DSC00280.jpg

thank you very much for posting the picture , my wife is thai and thaksin is a hero of hers when we saw him before the game i tried to get a photo of him and the wife on my phone but due to everybody else trying as well my hand got pushed at the crucial moment resulting in me taking a photo of the roof of the cocourse
My Pleasure.

Am i the first to spot a camel toe?

mammutly said:
The cookie monster said:
mammutly said:
At least City didn't let the slimey little fucker anywhere near the directors box.

Bollox.

Because of that slimey fucker we almost went into administration. He robbed the club blind.
i really believe that without frankie we would not be where we are now.he probably only got involved for his own benefit ,but..our profile was raised,the journey started ,would our wonderful owners have looked at us without his input? i have no idea but i`ll never forget the initial thrill when he took over.I also know how close he took us to going bust,he was using us for his own agenda but without him getting involved i think we would be another everton facing a slow long demise .

mammutly said:
The cookie monster said:
mammutly said:

Bollox.

i really believe that without frankie we would not be where we are now.he probably only got involved for his own benefit ,but..our profile was raised,the journey started ,would our wonderful owners have looked at us without his input? i have no idea but i`ll never forget the initial thrill when he took over.I also know how close he took us to going bust,he was using us for his own agenda but without him getting involved i think we would be another everton facing a slow long demise .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.