Shinawatra in the South Stand.

coleridge said:
Cut dee khrap

Thaksin may be a mass murdering, money-laundering scumbag of a third world despot, but at least he's our mass murdering, money-laundering scumbag of a third world despot.

Only at City could such an individual be considered as our 'Lucky Derby Mascot' whose head should be rubbed in the South Stand before every match against the Rags, and whom we should also be eternally grateful to for, just before liquidating the club, managing to get the CEO to grovel to the Sheikh and sell the club on the cheap based on the potential of the ground that was acquired from MCC thanks to the lifelong blue of a Chief Exec of the council and a chairman who actually got something right ['Monkey Score Frannie']. And breath.

All that with the mad old greatest ever footballer in the main stand and the self-proclaimed re-incarnation of John Lennon signing along to the Beatles in the boxes.

Yep, only at our club. And, quite perversely and amorally, I somehow love it, all of it, the good, the bad and the downright insane. You, me, City and the all the circus that surrounds it, we all deserve each other. Without doubt, the maddest football club in all the land and all the world...
Platini, Kia, Thaksin, Our Liam, Eden Hazard, Maradona, Balotelli on the bench..... It's just Rock n Roll man, Rock n Roll....

Whilst over at the Swamp: Kevin Webster, Terry Christian, James Nesbitt & Eammon Holmes, Pie & Chips Man, Pie & Chips I tell ya!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.