Shinji Kagawa

Looking like it might be a big summer for the Premiership.

Can see the rags getting Modric, Tiote and Kagawa
Chelsea have got Hazard, might bring in Hulk, Falcao and Dani Alves
Can see Spurs strengthening, especially if they lose Bale and Modric, they could pick up the likes of Llorente and a few more
Arsenal will probably get M'Vila

No idea who we'll pick up tbh, just hoping they can improve the team, but regardless; I'm happy with the team that we have and if the above where to get all their targets, I'm confident we'd still have a better team but it doesn't pay to stand still, gotta keep improving.

The most likely move at Tottenham is Arry -out.
Then watch the players go in droves.
Next season's Aston Villa.

denislawsbackheel said:
The most likely move at Tottenham is Arry -out.
Then watch the players go in droves.
Next season's Aston Villa.

Pros and Cons if Arry goes. Ade comes back but he might bring Bale with him

Jackson-ctid said:

Can see Spurs strengthening, especially if they lose Bale and Modric, they could pick up the likes of Llorente and a few more

No idea who we'll pick up tbh, just hoping they can improve the team, but regardless; I'm happy with the team that we have and if the above where to get all their targets, I'm confident we'd still have a better team but it doesn't pay to stand still, gotta keep improving.

Rags wont get Tiote and Modric and even if they did those 2 aint really much of an improvement on Carrick, Scholes, Anderson or Fletcher in CM so nowt to worry about there.

Spurs are fucked if Bale n Modric go. Even with a nice kitty they wont get players as good as those 2 to sign.

Arsenal are fucked if RVP goes. He scored the vast majority of their goals latst season.

Chelsea will be much stronger, esp if they add Hulk and Falcao to the signings they've already made. May take em a while to 'gel' though.

Jackson-ctid said:

I will be astonished if the swamp dwellers sign modric and tiote and I hope Chelsea do sign all those names as it will render ffp meaningless.
The biggest shock would be of we don't bring in top top quality to add to the already top top quality we have.

Should be a good signing for them, I predict he'll definitely do better than Hazard over at chelsea.

I'm not worried though, Mancini, Khaldoon and the Sheikh aren't stupid, they know exactly what they're doing.

We'll be fine!

Everyone is going on about how amazing Kagawa is, but if you watched him every week you'd see he gives the ball away a lot, he cuts up his own players! then often boots randomly at the goal and misses, when he should have just passed! He's such a selfish player and really didn't fit in at Dortmund as they are a unit. He will fit in well playing (or rather sitting on the bench) at the rags. Jurgen made him a first team player in the double champions team and he would rather go and sit on the bench of a team who won nothing (oh, let's not forget the community shield ;D) It also annoyed me the other day to hear in the press that he was disappointed he didn't score in Japans 3-0 win over oman, as the 3 other forwards did. What about just being happy for your team? *shakes head* ok, rant over.

He's clearly a skilful player, but I can't wait for the "rabbit in headlights" moment in his first derby match when he's introduced to Mr Y. Toure. Steamrollered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.