Shirtless Lads

I am in Paris at the minute and last night I was in my room and wanted a quick fag,so ran down hotel stairs to front door for said fag,the thing was I had forgot I was shirtless,the guy on the front desk told me off and said it's a no-no to go shirtless,so said sorry went back to room and covered up before returning downstairs for fag,we should have this sort of thing at home it would be easier on a lot of people's eyesight.

i havent got a bad physique little podgy maybe but i dont not wander round with my top off.chicks can see all the curves are in the right places. also winds me up when people weight train in a vest in the middle of winter

slicky202 said:
i havent got a bad physique little podgy maybe but i dont not wander round with my top off.chicks can see all the curves are in the right places. also winds me up when people weight train in a vest in the middle of winter

It does strike me that it's always out of shape lads who do it. I'm in good shape, if I say so myself and I don't take my top off!

Why does it piss u off about training in vests in winter?

poh said:
I am in Paris at the minute and last night I was in my room and wanted a quick fag,so ran down hotel stairs to front door for said fag,the thing was I had forgot I was shirtless,the guy on the front desk told me off and said it's a no-no to go shirtless,so said sorry went back to room and covered up before returning downstairs for fag,we should have this sort of thing at home it would be easier on a lot of people's eyesight.

I'm living in Lille for 2 months at the moment, and the other day I was riding my bike down the street shirtless. A copper pulled me over and told me to put a shirt on. For a country that's so blasé about pissing in the street, you'd think the French might be less uptight.

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
poh said:

I'm living in Lille for 2 months at the moment, and the other day I was riding my bike down the street shirtless. A copper pulled me over and told me to put a shirt on. For a country that's so blasé about pissing in the street, you'd think the French might be less uptight.
they piss in the street?jesus,no wonder my dad never liked taking my mam there.i always thought it was due to his youthful indiscretions in WW2.

The cookie monster said:
Swales lives said:
I saw some shirtless **** in Tesco this evening, using the self-serve checkout next to me, with his fuckin' jeans half way down his arse, showing bright pink duds with a bright white waistband, his skanky woman bird was in her bastard jimjams.

What a pair of useless cunts.
Did you tell him him he was a useless ****?

These are exactly the types that need to not be allowed to reproduce. Sadly due to having f'all to do all day they're breeding at an alarming rate putting further pressure on our benefit system.

I've just had an experience of this type of behaviour although the shirtless lads weren't to blame really. We took our 3 kids to a park near us and while the missus was pushing my daughter on the swings, I was showing off my Zidane-esque skills on the concrete pitch with the lads. I'd shot and hit the bar and as it rebounded, the missus shouted me for something. I answered then looked back. The ball had rolled towards a group of 4 chavs. Two lads (one shirtless) and two girls. One of the girls picked up the ball and hoyed it into a load of high bushes. I asked why she'd done it and she said she didn't know! I said I had a pretty good idea why, because she's a fucking idiot. I told her to get the ball but she couldn't. To be fair to the lads, they got it down between them.

The point of this is that these underclass, Jeremy Kyle bait, chavvy scumbag types should be culled so that we can live in a happy country. The missus spoke to me later and had a strong suspicion that they may have been gypogs. I want to live in a free world where people like this are shamed, beaten and locked up. We should be allowed to act like vigilantes. Anybody wearing Nike Air Max can be attacked at will. Shirtless lads would be branded with the word "CHAV" so that they think twice about taking their shirts off on our streets again. Pyjama clad women given community service. Perhaps then, these scumbags will stay off our streets, and I can enjoy the parks and high streets without fear of the underclasses bothering us.

citykev28 said:
I've just had an experience of this type of behaviour although the shirtless lads weren't to blame really. We took our 3 kids to a park near us and while the missus was pushing my daughter on the swings, I was showing off my Zidane-esque skills on the concrete pitch with the lads. I'd shot and hit the bar and as it rebounded, the missus shouted me for something. I answered then looked back. The ball had rolled towards a group of 4 chavs. Two lads (one shirtless) and two girls. One of the girls picked up the ball and hoyed it into a load of high bushes. I asked why she'd done it and she said she didn't know! I said I had a pretty good idea why, because she's a fucking idiot. I told her to get the ball but she couldn't. To be fair to the lads, they got it down between them.

The point of this is that these underclass, Jeremy Kyle bait, chavvy scumbag types should be culled so that we can live in a happy country. The missus spoke to me later and had a strong suspicion that they may have been gypogs. I want to live in a free world where people like this are shamed, beaten and locked up. We should be allowed to act like vigilantes. Anybody wearing Nike Air Max can be attacked at will. Shirtless lads would be branded with the word "CHAV" so that they think twice about taking their shirts off on our streets again. Pyjama clad women given community service. Perhaps then, these scumbags will stay off our streets, and I can enjoy the parks and high streets without fear of the underclasses bothering us.

I'd have you on a tag for ignoring the "No ball games" sign you ruffian.

Hamann Pineapple said:
citykev28 said:

I'd have you on a tag for ignoring the "No ball games" sign you ruffian.

That sign came off when I thundered a Kolarov-esque free kick at it a few months ago.

citykev28 said:

So much scum knocking about, and it's not juts the likes of the family in the news at the moment its just all round scum who all they know is how to take and give fuck all back.

You ask them to do anything like mind their language, pick up their litter, turn the music down etc etc and you get the stock answer- "fuck off" we've just created a different species in this country and I know I'll get hammered for this but in 90% of the time I don't even have to speak to them or know anything about them but I'll tell you from 20ft which people they are. The white working class in this country that used to be it's backbone have been replaced with an underclass of feral, bone idle scummers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.