Shirtless Lads

Crouchinho said:
Is there an etiquette for people taking their shirts off? Why should it just be left to muscle men that probably only make up 1% of the population.

I've never taken my shirt off in public, just self conscious, but it's tempting on a very hot day.

My old man never cared, he was the hairiest fucker in town but it didn't bother him. He wasn't out to impress anyone either
Not even on your hols round the pool?

The cookie monster said:
Crouchinho said:
Is there an etiquette for people taking their shirts off? Why should it just be left to muscle men that probably only make up 1% of the population.

I've never taken my shirt off in public, just self conscious, but it's tempting on a very hot day.

My old man never cared, he was the hairiest fucker in town but it didn't bother him. He wasn't out to impress anyone either

I used to stay in a t-shirt all the time. If I went for a quick dip I'd take it off. I'm real skinny so don't like the thought of people looking at me.

I don't really have a problem with anyone walking around without a shirt, whether they're 30 stone or a skinny piece of shit.

I guess you do get riff raff going around shirtless to prove they're hard, but I have more of a problem with people wearing jeans around their knees than being topless

Crouchinho said:
The cookie monster said:
Crouchinho said:

I used to stay in a t-shirt all the time. If I went for a quick dip I'd take it off. I'm real skinny so don't like the thought of people looking at me.

I don't really have a problem with anyone walking around without a shirt, whether they're 30 stone or a skinny piece of shit.

I guess you do get riff raff going around shirtless to prove they're hard, but I have more of a problem with people wearing jeans around their knees than being topless
You have knee-less jeans?

corky1970 said:
SWP's back said:
XxRachXx said:
still waiting for topless male pics :(
You don't really want them do you?

post your six pack the SWP. !!!

i might have to embarrass you with my toned torso
Haha, I've not got a six pack mate!

I have a nice layer of Cabernet that I keep there to keep me warm. All this effort in the gym and eating right and I ruin it with a bottle of plonk every night.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The cookie monster said:
Swales lives said:
I saw some shirtless **** in Tesco this evening, using the self-serve checkout next to me, with his fuckin' jeans half way down his arse, showing bright pink duds with a bright white waistband, his skanky woman bird was in her bastard jimjams.

What a pair of useless cunts.
Did you tell him him he was a useless ****?

These are exactly the types that need to not be allowed to reproduce. Sadly due to having f'all to do all day they're breeding at an alarming rate putting further pressure on our benefit system.

You are the reason I left home (from Sale) as soon as I could.
People can be fucktards from any background

Ammy said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The cookie monster said:
Did you tell him him he was a useless ****?

These are exactly the types that need to not be allowed to reproduce. Sadly due to having f'all to do all day they're breeding at an alarming rate putting further pressure on our benefit system.

You are the reason I left home (from Sale) as soon as I could.
People can be fucktards from any background

Thanks - I take it as a compliment.

Incidentally I was on the met to town last night and witnessed three more complete waste of oxygen. Three unemployable wretches, two male one 'female' (I use the term loosely as she looked very manly) had a scrap on the met, one ended up with a cut under his eye, then the three amigos carried on their squabble on the metrolink effing and jeffing in full voice in front of families etc without a care for anyone else until they got off at (you guessed it) Old Trafford!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.