shock news

Re: Rooney did an Eduardo will he get banned??

kiam06 said:
Just watched Shrek taking a dive after knocking the ball past Almunia, will he get a ban like Eduardo did the other night, I bet he gets away with it. One rule for the rags me thinks.

You talking bout the pen decision?

Re: Rooney did an Eduardo will he get banned??

hate to say this but i thought it was a stone wall penalty

kiam06 said:
Just watched Shrek taking a dive after knocking the ball past Almunia, will he get a ban like Eduardo did the other night, I bet he gets away with it. One rule for the rags me thinks.

No, for two simple reasons

1. Like it or not, there was contact by Almunia, so a pen had to be given.
2. Eduardo was banned by Uefa. The Fa/Premier League have nothing to do with it. I doubt The Fa/Premier League are even arsed about cheating. They have never bothered about it before

Trigger said:
Rooney anticipated Almunias dive and got his legs taken, keepers reaction showed it was a pen, and clever play by Shrek.
All this talk of clever play. Shrek was was taking a dive in the box and fell into the path of the GK. People talk about clever play. ManYoo obviously practise diving in training because clever play (cheating) is not in the spirit of the game. I know I don't want Manchester City players doing clever play (Cheating).

I remember Gareth Taylor diving at Tranmere one year and getting a penalty, I jumped up and told him to F**k off. I want to believe that we are better than that (In some romantic nieve way).

Rooney is cheating git always has been and always will be

Dean gotta be one of the worse refs around! 9 bookings in a game like that? 6 for Arsenal - there wasn't a bad tackle in the game FFS

Citysmith said:
Trigger said:
Rooney anticipated Almunias dive and got his legs taken, keepers reaction showed it was a pen, and clever play by Shrek.
All this talk of clever play. Shrek was was taking a dive in the box and fell into the path of the GK. People talk about clever play. ManYoo obviously practise diving in training because clever play (cheating) is not in the spirit of the game. I know I don't want Manchester City players doing clever play (Cheating).

I remember Gareth Taylor diving at Tranmere one year and getting a penalty, I jumped up and told him to F**k off. I want to believe that we are better than that (In some romantic nieve way).

Rooney is cheating git always has been and always will be

Take your sky blue specs off mate it was a deffo pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.