shock news

I take encouragement from the game today - Manure we shite. Without a huge slice of luck Arsenal would have strolled the game.

If the keeper comes out, doesn't get the ball, and gets the player, its a penalty, its never been any different, clever or not from Rooney it was poor keeping, and his reaction showed he knew it was.

The farce at the end showed how shite Dean is as a referee, sending Wenger to the stand with errr 45 seconds extra to the 5 minutes already added, but he insists he must climb a fence to get 1 yard further away. Dean is a prick, but nothing new there, he shouldn't referee at this level, he's an idiot.

cookster said:
Dean gotta be one of the worse refs around! 9 bookings in a game like that? 6 for Arsenal - there wasn't a bad tackle in the game FFS
Fletcher's on Arshavin was a shocker.

Trigger said:
Citysmith said:
All this talk of clever play. Shrek was was taking a dive in the box and fell into the path of the GK. People talk about clever play. ManYoo obviously practise diving in training because clever play (cheating) is not in the spirit of the game. I know I don't want Manchester City players doing clever play (Cheating).

I remember Gareth Taylor diving at Tranmere one year and getting a penalty, I jumped up and told him to F**k off. I want to believe that we are better than that (In some romantic nieve way).

Rooney is cheating git always has been and always will be

Take your sky blue specs off mate it was a deffo pen.
Still don't see it. Rooney was in the process of falling over and clipped the GK on the way down. Did the GK knock him down? Rooneys clever play (cheating) caused the ref to blow. Roony went looking for a penalty. For me the GK didn't hinder Rooney a goal scoring opportunity he was mysteriously falling over (diving).

bluemoon32 said:
Rooney was clever, Almunia was stupid.

Rooney clever LOL - after game interview "They didn't hurt us first half, apart from the goal" - what a fuckin plank!!!

i f*ckin hat the rags, they were so lucky today and did not deserve it but they will still act like they won hands down

MadFerIt said:
HOW THE FCK WAS THAT NOT A PENALTY!
STONEWALLER!
SOOOOO glad they scored after that!

Fuckin prawn eating scum

Referees are scared of tht cnut ferguson and will NEVER
give a penalty at old trafford!

The amount of bias towards United is a disgrace.

They`ll GIVE them to utd ! Shreik was going down b4 keeper gotn there !

Here`s hoping that all their fuckin luck and they`ll get fuck all against us !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.