SHOOT!!!!!

Yaya had quite a few shots last night. Just, apart from his goal, they were all skywards.
David had a couple that were a bit wayward. I agree we need to shoot more, but we
were shooting a bit more than previously. Just they weren't very good.

oakiecokie said:
Without a shadow of a doubt our worst offender is The Magician.We know he`s scored some fabulous goals from way out but last night,especially in that first half he had 5 opportunities where their defence had backed off and he chose the option of trying a tippy tappy pass into the penalty area.
David I love you son but for fucks sake ... FUCKING SHOOT !!!!

He only has 3 assists this season, so yeah he should stop trying the pass and that goal tally up, could finish highest midfield scorer this season...And is if you take Hazards penalties away

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Yaya had quite a few shots last night. Just, apart from his goal, they were all skywards.
David had a couple that were a bit wayward. I agree we need to shoot more, but we

One of Yayas shots went that fucking high he hit a baboon in a tree.Took his goal well enough but goes down far too easily for a big guy.

We average more shots per game than any team in our league. Last night we had more shots than our average.

In the big five European leagues, only Real Madrid have more shots per game than City.

OB1 said:
We average more shots per game than any team in our league. Last night we had more shots than our average.

In the big five European leagues, only Real Madrid have more shots per game than City.

Mostly a useless stat though.

Yes we had 22 shots yesterday. 4 were on target.

CP had 5 shots. 3 were on target. 2 goals.

We need better decision making on when to shoot. Many of these shots are from bad angles/positions from which our strikers can't aim.

stats and more stats , they dont always give a true reflection , we have had over 70% possession in our last 2 away games and lost , so i dont care for stats , its what i see in nearly every game this season , and we dont take our opportunities to shoot.
We scored over 150 goals last season , and we have barely scored half this amount this season , so if someone is trying to tell me the stats are OK and everything is hunky dory , then it wont wash.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
stats and more stats , they dont always give a true reflection , we have had over 70% possession in our last 2 away games and lost , so i dont care for stats , its what i see in nearly every game this season , and we dont take our opportunities to shoot.
We scored over 150 goals last season , and we have barely scored half this amount this season , so if someone is trying to tell me the stats are OK and everything is hunky dory , then it wont wash.

You complained about not buying raffle tickets and the facts are that we buy more raffle tickets than most. The problem is that not enough of them have winning numbers on them. Our goals scored is down on last season but still matches our peers; last season was exceptional.

Our decision making when it comes to shots and our execution have though been disappointing: we are not clinical enough.

As I have said elsewhere, the bigger problem for me is defensively.

oakiecokie said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

One of Yayas shots went that fucking high he hit a baboon in a tree.Took his goal well enough but goes down far too easily for a big guy.

Baboon? what do you mean?

dennishasdoneit said:
oakiecokie said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Baboon? what do you mean?

OK a fucking chimpanzee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.