Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

They need to march up on congress right now then to justify themselves and demand a few wrongs are made right. Firstly demand there are stricter gun control laws on the very weapons they have rammed up the senators nostrils hehe.

You want the most affluent and most influential country in the entire world to admit the end doesn't justify the means. A nation unashamed to be human...sounds like i condone it,with all my being i dont

These are the types i think would be a real road block for any laws at all. Most of these would be tooled up with grenades if they were legal to own to i bet and rpg's etc. I did laugh at the large chap doing his marching though xD

They need to march up on congress right now then to justify themselves and demand a few wrongs are made right. Firstly demand there are stricter gun control laws on the very weapons they have rammed up the senators nostrils hehe.

I would be the guy who has the great idea and rushes off, everyone gets some hope i can make a bomb to kill the aliens about to break in, i run back triumphant and it detonates prematurely wiping out the last of the survivors. My heart was in the right place though, or was before shrapnel scattered it liberally around the room xD
Haha. RIP @TCIB

Sadly what you see are all indeed spent. The only kind of thing i have got from all this is to see that one magazine is still full on the floor.

The only thing stopping him doing worse will be the barrel overheating as these guns are only designed for short bursts of full auto. He will have had to change over to the other weapon then and repeat that. People will have had a few vital seconds to run. This imo is why he had so many and speaks to his determination to do absolute maximum damage, disturbing stuff really. He knew he only had a short time frame to do what he did and given the weapons he has available to legally purchase could probably not have done more damage if he tried.

The more i think of it the more it seems clear this is almost textbook max damage one man could inflict in a major USA target, his positioning, the lack of law enforcement. The modifications he had were the max he could get under US law (i think) that within reason he could smuggle in. Really, i don't think he could have done more damage as a non military trained person,he was ruthlessly efficient and prepared. There is no "thank heavens it was not..." or "at least they did not do..." here and it makes it very hard to take. This was cold, calculated and thought out to the best a person probably could.

This is an interesting, sad and frightening take. I can't help but think that 9/11 was similar in terms of maximum outcome relative to a careful, methodical and diabolical plan save United 93. And look what complete upheaval in laws, lifestyle, culture, economics and history that caused my country and the world resulted (not to say all of that, or even some of it was good). Perhaps this event could have the same type of impact on our complacency. Alas it probably won't.

You want the most affluent and most influential country in the entire world to admit the end doesn't justify the means. A nation unashamed to be human...sounds like i condone it,with all my being i dont
I bet your the king prepper with a trump tat on your arse :-D

It gets immediately murky on the political front. I do not understand how a lobby has so much power in this context. We no doubt have this here but is kind of blatant and at least here most of it is just to line their own fat pockets with skimming the purse. The NRA have research into gun crime banned at the CDC for example, how can that be anything but a terrible thing. More so, how can it be allowed, right now why is this not changed? questions such as this are what Americans need to be roaring about right now not moaning because Trump is a bit dim and useless.

Ted Cruz is so far up the NRA his wang is forever jammed in it's barrel. How can people with such affiliations and agendas be allowed to ever be in a position of such power?

There is a large amount of angry people in america now marching a lot and the likes. They need to all come together and march on congress and say enough is enough, get those with shitty agendas out and put others in.

This is an interesting, sad and frightening take. I can't help but think that 9/11 was similar in terms of maximum outcome relative to a careful, methodical and diabolical plan save United 93. And look what complete upheaval in laws, lifestyle, culture, economics and history that caused my country and the world resulted (not to say all of that, or even some of it was good). Perhaps this event could have the same type of impact on our complacency. Alas it probably won't.

What do you think would need to happen to get some form of political momentum for this. What does the US public need to do to make congress and such listen and listen damned carefully. For example can states call for no confidence in their representative and have them sacked almost instantly? is there any provision for such action or similar?

Some republican congressmen got shot playing baseball this year....even that didn't change anything

No chance. Since 9/11 there have been over 100,000 gun murders in your country. Sadly another 59 isn't going to make any difference.

Of course, you are not in favour of a man killing 60 people.

However, the patronising "now is not the time" to discuss gun control bullshit that we hear from Americans shows that you do not really want to solve this problem. If the killing of a school full of kids at Sandy Hook did not motivate you to make changes to your gun laws nothing will. You are the only country where this type of lunacy regularly happens and you still pretend you are helpless to stop it.

And all your bullshit about the 2nd amendment is sickening and hypocritical, if it was a brown man doing this in the name of terrorism instead of a white man you would have new laws tomorrow.
What is the old saying?
For evil to flourish, good men do nothing.
Well, has enough evil now been done for the good people of America to do something about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.