Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

Newsnight now - NRA lady saying they have to change the conversation from the weapons to the man and what drove him............... suits them down to the ground - totally despicable

What she means is "this is my tactic to obfuscate and detract away from the main issue, i get paid to do this and i drink a litre of scotch every evening because i actually can't live with myself"

I like her pearl necklace.
Is she on cnn or xhamster :-D

Views from the singer of the band that was on the stage when it happened...

DLJH9taVAAEHu2L.jpg:orig

DLJH9uGU8AASgAJ.jpg:orig

After the initial treatment for the 500+ injured, what happens to those that don't have health insurance to cover being shot by a psychopath?
Are you kidding me? Each and every one of them personally received thoughts AND prayers from the republican members of congress. Not just thoughts mind you, thoughts AND prayers.

Liveleak has the video of the crime scene, fucker was armed to his teeth ugly bastard with his brains splattered.

If they try to take their guns it will end in civil war, there are groups better armed than most of the worlds armies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.