Shooting outside the House of Commons

Rubbish. Sutcliffe only said God told him to do it when it got to trial because he wanted to be sentenced under insanity. He initially made no mention of it
Interestingly, Sir Michael Havers (Nigel's dad), the Attorney General, who prosecuted the Ripper trial, wanted to accept the pleas to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility, as he had lost his nerve and thought the insanity defence could work and he didn't want Sutcliffe being acquitted of murder after a trial. Unusually, and displaying much bigger bollocks than Havers, the Judge, Mr Justice Boreham, refused the application and the trial proceeded.

Looks like Birmingham is the key to all this, just read a piece by an ex anti terrorist officer who said that every case he worked on Birmingham came up in one way or another, horrible place no matter how much they try to modernise it

Looks like Birmingham is the key to all this, just read a piece by an ex anti terrorist officer who said that every case he worked on Birmingham came up in one way or another, horrible place no matter how much they try to modernise it
I'd be interested in reading that if you can link it or point me in the proper direction. Ta.

C7q9ciKVMAExrXW.jpg

I mean, I don't want to be crass or anything but do you really need a manual to know that running people over hurts?

And we can all just presume I made a comment about how absurd the Daily Mail is as I can't actually be arsed expending the mental energy needed to make one.
Useless cunts, took me 30 seconds.
https://www.gov.uk/apply-first-provisional-driving-licence

Would there be outrage if they closed down mosques where people were being radicalised? Finsbury park mosque was allowed to stay open even though they knew they were radicalising people there. Why?
Why would they close them down when they make it so easy to discover potential terrorists?

I'd be interested in reading that if you can link it or point me in the proper direction. Ta.
Telegraph, how Masood went from football loving teenager to London attacker, long piece but near end the anti terrorist officer mentions Birmingham and every terrorist link goes back there

Telegraph, how Masood went from football loving teenager to London attacker, long piece but near end the anti terrorist officer mentions Birmingham and every terrorist link goes back there
Wasn't Birmingham also the site of operation trojan horse?

The Saudis and Iran could solve this whole problem tomorrow. If there was a will to do so
Which there isn't. The region is going backwards rather than forwards in terms of educating their children.

The next generation will be far worse.

Is he? You've read a lot into the single sentence then.

My point is this, the guy didn't just get up in the morning and decided to it was a good day for a suicide pact. It's obvious you can never prevent a lone individual from repeating an attack, but to suggest that we 'just have to live with it' is to totally ignore the motivation. He had specific intentions and these were obviously gained through other sources, be it online or elsewhere. The security services are currently trying to stop radicalisation at it's root, and thank fuck both the security services and the and our military lads don't expect us to 'just have to live with it'.
You've entirely missed the point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.