Shooting towards the south stand second half

How much better was it shooting towards the south stand in the second half yesterday, hopefully we do it more often, not just the fact we’re shooting towards our most vocal fans but also the away team shooting away from there fans must make a difference

It was brilliant. We'd agreed that was going to happen but for some reason the club stopped doing it.

I was genuinely worried when they changed ends - I think I have enough fingers on one hand (and I don't live in a place where 6 fingered residents are prevalent) to count how many times we've actually swapped ends at the Etihad, ever.

I always talk about this at the game, it's never made any sense to me, why let the opposition shoot towards their support second half giving them a huge lift and why deprive ourselves of shooting towards our most vocal area second half. It should be standard and hopefully yesterday makes them adopt it as the norm going forward.

Players have previously said they would prefer to kick towards an end full of City fans so they don’t like it as much I don’t think. It was a Villa decision from the coin toss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.