Shooting towards the south stand second half

I imagine it’s got more to do with sunlight getting in their eyes / prevailing wind than it has with top level elite footballers being distracted by Dave and Gary from Toxteth waving plastic flags and doing wanker signs in the away end.

Taking into the calculation of the spin of the earth, always thought we improved attacking the North Stand.

I disagree, when you take into consideration the gravitational pull of the pissed up fat fuckers in the south stand, it pulls the ball into the net more by 0.00000000000000932%

(Back of a fag packet calculation)

I imagine it’s got more to do with sunlight getting in their eyes / prevailing wind than it has with top level elite footballers being distracted by Dave and Gary from Toxteth waving plastic flags and doing wanker signs in the away end.
Why don't goal keepers wear caps any more when they are being dazzled by the sun?

Once the north expansion happens it’ll be a better idea to attack that way in the second half surely ?

subject often brought up with the club to kick SS second half, i thought it was much better all round, we have tried it the odd time over last 10 years.

most clubs kick towards the vocal end second half, suck the ball in as they say. We had meetings with the club, it tokk 2 years before they did anything, at the time Pellers was manager and for some reason he didnt want to change the habit players had got in to. BUT we tried it for 2 or 3 games. The family stand wrote to the club and complained that it wasnt fair and it should be kept as it has been for years. So the club turned it back again to kick SS first half.

we still bring it up with the club, it was strange that for the villa game we ended up second half kicking towards SS, the very odd time it has happened is because the away team wins the toss and asks to change around. You might notice that when the teams come out the city players naturally stand in the north end before coin is tossed.

i dont hold much hope of it changing though, pep will be used to the players working a certain way and the club will say "family stand will complain"

Once the north expansion happens it’ll be a better idea to attack that way in the second half surely ?

yes agree, this is another reason club gives not to change, the 6 year north stand expansion that probably wont get off the ground for at least 5 years !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.