Shootings in Paris

ArdwickBlue said:
Elbow beards said:
ArdwickBlue said:
It was West Dids as in West Dids Blue (a poster)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=310381&start=90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=310381&start=90</a>

About half way down the page.

Sorry if you thought something terrible was going down on the mean streets of West Didsbury.
Fheww, back out of the shelter then
:)

How's the hot tub down there?
Hot tub? Try Olympic size swimming pool ;)

ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:
The leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir said the Paris murders were a 'cure'. Since this lot are likely to be in the same place at the same time I hope they are all herded into a boat and taken back to somewhere they are happy to live and stop living off our welfare.

Are all Muslims on welfare in Austrailia?.
Out of the 57 confirmed 'Australians' fighting for ISIS, 55 of them are on welfare and still receiving it. Absolutely disgraceful! You can call me racist (you'd be wrong) but 55 out of 57 says a lot. I just call it as it is and don't sugar coat it because someone might be offended.

foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:
The leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir said the Paris murders were a 'cure'. Since this lot are likely to be in the same place at the same time I hope they are all herded into a boat and taken back to somewhere they are happy to live and stop living off our welfare.

Out of the 57 confirmed 'Australians' fighting for ISIS, 55 of them are on welfare and still receiving it. Absolutely disgraceful! You can call me racist (you'd be wrong) but 55 out of 57 says a lot. I just call it as it is and don't sugar coat it because someone might be offended.
To be fair, I think it's impressive that 2 of the 57 are somehow holding down a job in Australia while moonlighting as members of ISIS tbh.

foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:

Is this from a Rupert Murdoch source?

You do have to wonder how the ISIS volunteers are not being grounded and having their passport confiscated?, we actively stop football hooligans from traveling during World Cups etc. so why can people like this not be stopped? If the authorities know how many have traveled to join ISIS and what benefits they're receiving, why allow them to travel in the first place.

To be fair mate, I couldn't give 2 shits about 50 people from Austrailia, it's thousands of miles from where I live.
I don't want to sound harsh but this is a site dedicated to a football team from multicultural Manchester in the UK. What ever axes you Aussies have to grind has no bearing on my life. I'm as interested in Australia and what goes on there as I am in Poland, Peru or Outer Mongolia. I'm not arsed about your politicians, the stories your media outlets cover, the weather over there, Australia day etc. It has no bearing on my existence. The above statistic doesn't prove all Muslims in Australia are on benefits, which is what you implied ages ago!

I've drawn a line under the discussion with you because after your anti Muslim rant (all on benefits, round them up and send the back to where they came from) I asked how the indigenous Aboriginal people felt about the Muslims in their country? And if they viewed them as bad as the white invaders who stole their land and have destroyed their way of life?

Sounds similar to what you accuse the Muslims of doing!, those who live in glass houses, what goes around comes around etc.

You never answered the question then and I'm pretty sure you won't answer it now.

You also mentioned sugar coating. Yet you have skilfully edited the original posts above to omit the heavy stuff you said originally. You know? the things I pulled you up on in the first place?

And one last bit of advice It's never a good idea to say "you can call me a racist but", especially in response to somebody calling you out on stating all Muslims are on benefits in Australia as well as advocating rounding them up and sending them back to where they came from.

ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:

You do have to wonder how the ISIS volunteers are not being grounded and having their passport confiscated?, we actively stop football hooligans from traveling during World Cups etc. so why can people like this not be stopped? If the authorities know how many have traveled to join ISIS and what benefits they're receiving, why allow them to travel in the first place.

To be fair mate, I couldn't give 2 shits about 50 people from Austrailia, it's thousands of miles from where I live.
I don't want to sound harsh but this is a site dedicated to a football team from multicultural Manchester in the UK. What ever axes you Aussies have to grind has no bearing on my life. I'm as interested in Australia and what goes on there as I am in Poland, Peru or Outer Mongolia. I'm not arsed about your politicians, the stories your media outlets cover, the weather over there, Australia day etc. It has no bearing on my existence. The above statistic doesn't prove all Muslims in Australia are on benefits, which is what you implied ages ago!

I've drawn a line under the discussion with you because after your anti Muslim rant (all on benefits, round them up and send the back to where they came from) I asked how the indigenous Aboriginal people felt about the Muslims in their country? And if they viewed them as bad as the white invaders who stole their land and have destroyed their way of life?

Sounds similar to what you accuse the Muslims of doing!, those who live in glass houses, what goes around comes around etc.

You never answered the question then and I'm pretty sure you won't answer it now.

You also mentioned sugar coating. Yet you have skilfully edited the original posts above to omit the heavy stuff you said originally. You know? the things I pulled you up on in the first place?

And one last bit of advice It's never a good idea to say "you can call me a racist but", especially in response to somebody calling you out on stating all Muslims are on benefits in Australia as well as advocating rounding them up and sending them back to where they came from.

Im sure blumanc or whatever he's called will be on shortly to remind you that, 'Muslims aren't a race.'

Out of interest, at what point do Muslims become a race? Most religions aren't except Jews, but Islam is pretty similar in the way that it's very much linked to certain geographical places and the children usually are born into it and they are being grouped together in a way normally only associated with a race. I have to admit, I don't know enough about how the Jews managed to get themselves classified as a race to know the criterea

stonerblue said:
ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:

Im sure blumanc or whatever he's called will be on shortly to remind you that, 'Muslims aren't a race.'

I know mate. To me and you, in this country at least the majority of Muslims are from South Asia and have brown skin.

We know what they're really getting at.

You've been on here a lot longer than me! How come so much anti islamic stuff is allowed on here on a daily basis?

foxy said:
Charlie Hebdo memorial vandalised.

It must be full of vandals in France.

Firebombs and pigs heads thrown into mosques as anti-Muslim attacks increase after Paris shootings

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/firebombs-and-pigs-heads-thrown-into-mosques-as-antimuslim-attacks-increase-after-paris-shootings-9977423.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 77423.html</a>

How come you and the others who post your 'any story with a anti Islamic feeling' never highlight these types of stories in the Cellar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.