Shootings in Paris

foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:
A lot come to Australia because they know they get the good life and can easily get welfare. That's not just Muslims but a lot of other people who come to Australia.

What do the indigenous Aborigines think about the Muslims in Australia?.
LARRYD.gif

You look tired. Time for bed you bald old white dinosaur.

Ya minyah.

ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:
What do the indigenous Aborigines think about the Muslims in Australia?.
LARRYD.gif

Ya minyah.
You've changed your response a few times but I still have no idea what your question has to do with anything I've said in my previous posts.

foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:

Ya minyah.
You've changed your response a few times but I still have no idea what your question has to do with anything I've said in my previous posts.

No, just edited out the long posts that preceded it (and it posted twice, as I was posting on my phone).

You implied all Muslims were on welfare in Australia (you back-pedalled on this when asked to explain).

You also advocated them "being rounded up and sent back somewhere they will be happy".

My question was what do the indigenous Aborigines think of the Muslims?.

Do they see them as any different to all you white folk in Australia?.

ArdwickBlue said:
You implied all Muslims were on welfare in Australia (you back-pedalled on this when asked to explain).
wrong

ArdwickBlue said:
You also advocated them "being rounded up and sent back somewhere they will be happy".
yes

ArdwickBlue said:
My question was what do the indigenous Aborigines think of the Muslims?.

Do they see them as any different to all you white folk in Australia?.
yawn

Does anybody else find Australians and Americans talking about illegal immigration just deliciously ironic?

Damocles said:
Does anybody else find Australians and Americans talking about illegal immigration just deliciously ironic?
Do you mean Red Indians and Aborigines don't get many on here do we since illegal immigration destroyed their way of life.

Damocles said:
What's funnier is English people always blaming Australians. The English were the ones who took over the Aborigines land.

I was born here..my parents were born here. Australia is my home. If people don't like the living in Australia, they are welcome to leave. Nothing wrong with saying that. Although someone is bound to be offended...some people enjoy it I think.

foetus said:
Damocles said:
What's funnier is English people always blaming Australians. The English were the ones who took over the Aborigines land.

I was born here..my parents were born here. Australia is my home. If people don't like the living in Australia, they are welcome to leave. Nothing wrong with saying that. Although someone is bound to be offended...some people enjoy it I think.

Just out of interest where were your grand parents from?
and further back

foetus said:
Damocles said:

No it was the British that did this. Some nice history chops you've got there.

And Australia wasn't properly independent until 1986 so let's not start argue what country people were really born in hey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.