Should away fans be moved.

The away support chucking a cocktail of beverages on SS1 at the final whistle will make that harder,

yea i suppose. if we do extend the north stand we could put the away fans in the bottom tiers in there and have the whole of the south stand for city fans. i think it made so much difference

Last edited:
I have been at Newcastle when City fans have done it with smoke bombs, and Old Trafford when we have had stuff thrown down on us recently.

well the city fan who threw the 1 smoke bomb is a complete dickhead who should not be allowed in any football ground again

yea i suppose. if we do extend the north stand we could put the away fans in the bottom tiers in there and have the whole of the south stand for city fans. i think it made so much difference
There was a reason why they decided to put them in the South stand and not the North Stand originally, ease of access and exit. You couldn't as easily section things off as is done at the South end of the stadium because of the need to maintain easy access for home fans to the trams and the main car and coach parks, it would be a logistical nightmare with more potential for trouble than the current set-up. In the short-term you could I suppose put the away coaches in the East car park but long-term where would you put them once the collar site development starts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.