Should Class A drugs be legalised in UK

It's all good as it as far as I'm concerned. Making the most powerful drugs more readily available is going to be more harmful on a wider scale. There are just as many dangers in taking the purer stuff as there is with taking the purely cut stuff.

It's irresponsible to grant the general population access to this stuff. Even if they take it in their droves now, it's a tiny percentage compared to what it'd be if the gates were opened.
If you want drugs it is not difficult to get hold of them
If made legal or decrimalise it doesn't mean every man & his dog is going to rush out and get a crack pipe

Total opposite mate. Google Neil Woods and listen to him on YouTube or buy one of his books. Would probably give you a different perspective, it certainly did me.
All I know is that drugs and drug users bring misery to innocent people and legalising would (IMO) result in more users and that cannot be a good thing.

If you want drugs it is not difficult to get hold of them
If made legal or decrimalise it doesn't mean every man & his dog is going to rush out and get a crack pipe
No but it means far more people than currently are going to go out and use them.

The current number of users is a happy middle ground as far as I'm concerned.

My fear isn't strictly drug use going up. It's unsafe drug use going up. Cocaine is the least problematic of the class A drugs in my eyes.

Trust me, the other stuff is a lot scarier and so much easier to misuse than cocaine. These drugs mess with your body and mind way more than coke ever could. You can't trust the general population with this stuff.
Just to be clear I’m only talking about cocaine when saying it should be legal.

All I know is that drugs and drug users bring misery to innocent people and legalising would (IMO) result in more users and that cannot be a good thing.
It wouldn’t but all about opinions. Listen to what Neil Woods has to say with an open mind and see what you think after. I’m not pro drugs in the slightest by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.