should dunne be stripped of captancy?

I hate the way Dunne can never be dropped because of the captaincy, its ridiculous.

His best times are behind him I think.

Joe Hart should have a shout as captain because its him that knows where he needs the defenders.

bojinov9 said:
i think dunne shoud ,, just like dunne this year with own goals sendin offs ,, he should be the 1 leadin by example not gettin sent off for kicking someone! i will proberly get slatted in this but nice to see what others think.

Not stripped of the captain's armband. Just sold. If Blackburn are looking for a centre half, sell them him and Ben-Haim. That's more his level anyway.

Widnes blue said:
I have been surprised that all the transfer targets we seem to be after are strikers or midfield players when it is obvious to even a blind man that it is the defence that needs sorting out first, and a commanding quality C/H should be Mark Hughes first prority, even before Kaka.

Those are only the ones being bandied about by the media. I guarantee you CB is a massive priority for Hughes and you'll see City bring in at least one upgrade for central defense this month. (Lescott, for one, would appear to fit that bill.)

I can't believe he is now the joint most sent off player in the premier league with Viera and Ferguson. What he did today shows he isn't captain material. Right now i don't even want him in the team to much of a liability

hes been a fantastic servant to us over the years. Heart and soul. His commitment and desire always out weighed his ability, and more than made up for it on many many occasions.

I always put his own gaols and penalties down the fact he was trying harder than the rest and making a last gasp effort, but the errors are now due to the fact hes off the pace and making poor decisions.

Getting sent off for nonsense like today is not the action of a captain

Hes on the slide now, and we cant let sentiment cost us any more.

His ban will force a change, and we can see what the other options are.
Hopefully this knew lad means VK will drop back in there. And if anything like today, then it will be for good. Hes so calm it must help the others.

Dont think Im being fickle on the back of one sending off. But there hasnt just been one has there

ITS EASY FOR US TO CONDEMN ANYONE FOR HAVING A RUSH OF BLOOD! ALRIGHT HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER BEING CLUB CAPTAIN, BUT WHEN YOU,VE GOT A CHEAT
LIKE ZAKI TRYING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE EVERYTIME HE GOES NEAR YOU IT MUST BE HARD TO HOLD YOUR TEMPER. HOW MANY OF US WOULD HAVE THOUGHT " FUCK YOU! COP FOR THAT WANKER" AND PUT HIM ON HIS ARSE..... I FOR ONE WOULD. DUNNEY.S NOT THE SAME PLAYER AND PERHAPS IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO MOVE ON, BUT IT DOESN,T HELP MARKING A CHEATING TWAT DOES IT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.