Should Hughes resign?

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
You can't fault our owners for the commitment they have shown and for sticking with Hughes for so long.

After 80 games in charge and the pitiful display last night, would the decent thing be for Hughes to offer his resignation?

11 points out of 30
No system or strategy
Basic defensive errors, week-in, week-out
Numerous backroom issues

Come on Mark, it's plain you are out of your depth. Do the decent thing and resign. Leave with some honour left intact.

managers generally don't quit unless they have been offered a bigger job more well paid job.

Chippy_boy said:
You can't fault our owners for the commitment they have shown and for sticking with Hughes for so long.

After 80 games in charge and the pitiful display last night, would the decent thing be for Hughes to offer his resignation?

11 points out of 30
No system or strategy
Numerous backroom issues

Come on Mark, it's plain you are out of your depth. Do the decent thing and resign. Leave with some honour left intact.

I'm sure that the £000's he's on a week will come above pride, tied in with the prospective pay-off package. I think he's here til our Sheik says so

People would respect him massively more if he just came out and said "this job is much bigger than I had bargained for and I think it's best if I step aside for another manager to take us to the next level".

As it is, he's plodding along waiting to get sacked. He *surely* can't imagine he will be in charge next season?

Chippy_boy said:

11 points out of 30
No system or strategy
Numerous backroom issues

11pts out of 30 - correct
No system or stratgey - wrong
Basic defensive errors - blmae the player(s)
Numerous backroom issues - rumour,you opinion or fact??????????????????????????

stop flapping for christ sakes!!!!

Chippy_boy said:
People would respect him massively more if he just came out and said "this job is much bigger than I had bargained for and I think it's best if I step aside for another manager to take us to the next level".

As it is, he's plodding along waiting to get sacked. He *surely* can't imagine he will be in charge next season?

depends where we finish, still a long way to go.

must admit it does'nt look good atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.