Should Hughes resign?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
He will see it chairmans target for the season is 6th and we aint far off

About 2 places thats all , and I suppose thats to places better than last year so we're seeing progress.

chris313nt said:
Chippy_boy said:
You can't fault our owners for the commitment they have shown and for sticking with Hughes for so long.

After 80 games in charge and the pitiful display last night, would the decent thing be for Hughes to offer his resignation?

11 points out of 30
No system or strategy
Basic defensive errors, week-in, week-out
Numerous backroom issues

Come on Mark, it's plain you are out of your depth. Do the decent thing and resign. Leave with some honour left intact.

Oh yeah, he should resign shouldn't he? I mean, he's a real loser & out of his depth! Thats why we're in the semi's of the Carling Cup & we've lost 2 games in the EPL!! That means Ancelotti, Baconface, Wenger, Redknapp & Rafa all should've been sacked ages ago, as they've all lost more games than us...some of you need to look at what you write, its laughable!! Wanting to get rid of a manager who's lost 2 games? We were praying for only losing 2 games at the half way point of the season last year & like spoilt children, you want everything now & are not prepared to wait... I'm one of those rare City fans who stick by their team & the staff through the good & bad!! Thats what makes a proper fan, not turning on your team everytime something doesn't go your way... We had a really bad game, which only 2 or 3 players performed & we deserved to lose...get over it!!

I stopped when you told us you was the bestest city fan in all the world!

Hughes out, he is shit!

southstand117 said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Yes, tonight if possible!! The twat could'nt even be arsed to thank the fans for making the trip to the spuds at a cost of £47 a ticket, £100 on train to watch utter shit of a performance,
quote]
How do you know this...

I was there at Shit Hart lane! saw him arrive! he would not sign any auto graphs or fuck all, there was alot of blues who where there before us waiting and were fucking frozen, and he just trotted into the main entrance!!

Why Hughes Didn't Choose Chelsea?

Hughes could of gone Chelsea, why didn't he though? big club, big players, good money, good reputation.

He sat there and he realised it was out of his depth and that the job would be far to big for him, he knew that after a few months if he couldn't hack it he would be sacked, so he chose city

What do you know, he comes city thinking their not as big as Chelsea and not as good, the money comes in at city and what is he doing for us? nothing.

Robinho comes in and hughes looked star struck, and for the record it wasn't a hughes signing, hughes looked more excited when he met robinho that any of us fans do!

he's well out of his depth at city, always has been, would of been a good manager in 2005-2006 season perhaps, he's never gonna cut it with the big clubs.

nuff said.

He wont resign but I think now is the time to change thing's. I dont think we'll have to much activity in the January transfer market, but it will be interesting what does unfold in January, although our owner is rich beyond belief I dont think they'll sanction signing's to a manager they have lost faith in and intend to change. I applaud our owner's for there faith in Hughes and I do like the guy and he's had my support but sadly I dont think he can handle the big ego's we have at the club now. There are only a handful of manager's who can still 100% boss a changing room, and I dont believe Hughes is one of them. Mourinho is the man for us, he'd make us unpopular with the rest of the country and europe, he'd say thing's that would make us all cringe, but he'd, get our squad playing for him and if there playing for him there playing for us!

Re: Why Hughes Didn't Choose Chelsea?

Freestyler said:
Hughes could of gone Chelsea, why didn't he though? big club, big players, good money, good reputation.

He sat there and he realised it was out of his depth and that the job would be far to big for him, he knew that after a few months if he couldn't hack it he would be sacked, so he chose city

What do you know, he comes city thinking their not as big as Chelsea and not as good, the money comes in at city and what is he doing for us? nothing.

Robinho comes in and hughes looked star struck, and for the record it wasn't a hughes signing, hughes looked more excited when he met robinho that any of us fans do!

he's well out of his depth at city, always has been, would of been a good manager in 2005-2006 season perhaps, he's never gonna cut it with the big clubs.

nuff said.
Boring.

Back the manager and the club.

Bongo Joe said:
Freestyler said:

nuff said.
Boring.

You should take more notice of your ''Location Qoute'' , ''your only as good as your last performance'' LOL

Bongo Joe said:
Freestyler said:

nuff said.
Boring.

pmsl, for anyone wanting to see whether he ,means this or not, just check out the matchday thread from last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.