Should the club name the stadium after Pep when he goes?

I Personally as a fan since the 80’s i have no problem with this idea, Pep will go down as our greatest manager in our history and they’ll be nobody as successful and pivotal to us as a club, he’s our greatest manager, and he’s the best manager in football history for how he’s changed and influenced the very fibre of professional football at the very highest level, enjoy every moment of Pep as it’ll never be as good as this ever again we’re living and experiencing football dreamland lads, drink it in.
I agree with everything, but still would oppose naming the stadium after Pep or any person tbh.

You really think the club would give up the money from Etihad for the naming rights? Or are you suggesting Pep sponsors us himself! Plenty of other ways to recognise what he’s done for the club.
It would save the Sheikh a fortune

Form those saying no. Do you prefer an airline or your manager?

It raises a point though. What will the stadium be called after the Etihad deal eventuality finishes??
I still call it eastlands so airline or manager makes no odds, however British stadiums, when not sponsored are normally names after the location.

It os more fitting to call it after where it's built Bradford or and the lane it replaced, Forge Lane.

Stands named after players/mamagers fine, stadiims not for me. Name the east stand after him

Sponsors buy rights bit fans use the real name, the place will always be Eastlands or COMS whoever sponsors it and they are fine as a name, The Stadio Josep Guardiolo Sala is a no for me

No. I have always thought that all the ex managers united have had lived in Fergusons shadow. For them to look up from the dugout and see on the stand opposite his name, in 10 foot high letters, is a massive negative for them. But a massive positive for us;-)
Pep when he goes will have been our greatest ever manager but City need to look forward to the future not backwards to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.