Should the club name the stadium after Pep when he goes?

What about the Academy stadium many will say his impact has been in the first team far more than the academy even though he is starting to play young players but him and Tixi have revolutionized the youth and the affects are being felt at all levels of English football not sure how that works with sponsorship

Also what about having some manger statues ? Pep Pelegrín Mancini ?

rename Manchester Airport instead to Manchester Pep Guardiola Airport

it's not uncommon to name airports after people and every bugger that lands in Manchester will be reminded

George Best – Belfast
John Lennon – Liverpool
JFK – New York
Ronald Reagan National Airport – Washington
Rajiv Gandhi – Hyderabad
Leonardo da Vinci – Italy
Charles de Gaulle – Paris
Mozart – Salzburg
Marco Polo – Venice

although it could get confused with LaGuardia – New York
Errol Flynn - Hobart

Stand and statue for me. Stadium sponsorship is still a must (unless Etihad would allow Pep's name to be included)

Stand and statue for me. Stadium sponsorship is still a must (unless Etihad would allow Pep's name to be included)
Not even a stand for me, but then I wouldn’t name a stand after anyone, we only have 4 stands and far more than 4 people in our history that would deserve a stand.

Form those saying no. Do you prefer an airline or your manager?

It raises a point though. What will the stadium be called after the Etihad deal eventuality finishes??

It will probably still be The Etihad or whoever buys the rights. We could change the 'official' name from The City of Manchester Stadium to The King Josep Guardiola Hyperbowl if we want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.