Should the club stay silent or fightback?

Blue2112

Don't want to start a thread for the sake of it so feel free to move it to the required thread if need be.

Agenda or no agenda but what I do know is that we're getting it from every angle and have been for weeks now, some warranted and some not so. From excessive spending, red cards, waving imaginary cards, the Tevez scenario and Garry Cooke etc etc. At all times the club has generally by and large remained silent and dignified. I thought that would win us friends but it doesn't seem to be doing so therefore should we issue a statement, should we show a siege mentality. Ive hated watching Utd do it over the years but i'm begining to understand now why they've become so aggressive in their own defence. I've been told by loads of people over the last few weeks 'it goes with the territory of being at the top' so do we stay tight lipped or do we go backs to the wall guns blazing?

One thing for sure as the season reaches feverpitch is that weve got to go into every remaining game as one, fans, players, management all pulling together. We've never been so close since 1977 to winning a league title, let me say that again WINNING A LEAGUE TITLE. Something we could only dream of less than three years ago. From the terraces down to the pitch we have to become the 12th man for every minute in every game and help get this team over the line. Only then can we celebrate and shove it down every fuckers throat that has doubted us and took a swipe at us.

Given Liverpool's seige mentality approach re Suarez, I think other clubs will think twice before coming out strongly in support of one of their players.

Blue2112 said:
. From the terraces down to the pitch we have to become the 12th man for every minute in every game and help get this team over the line. Only then can we celebrate and shove it down every fuckers throat that has doubted us and took a swipe at us.

This I agree with 100% ^^^^^
Together we will win

We cant fight we can only highlight the complete and total inconsistencies in referring decisions

Would like Marwood to say something public

Of course not!

We have to mount a VIGOROUS campaign against the FA (in the media etc.) for their Inconsistencies by bringing out the misdemeanours and violent conducts of players like Rooney et al.

Respect Campaign to 'Stamp out Inconsistencies in Retrospective Bans or FA Officiating'.

just let it go already. the club won't do anything because what what balotelli attempted to do is impossible to defend.
the sooner it's forgotten, the better for balotelli and the club.

I'm confused as to why a player who has been found guilty of violent conduct yet somehow scoring the winning penalty in a very important game for you would further the theory of this agenda. You've had some crap decisions no doubt but what team hasn't?

I'd say if Lescott had got the book thrown at him then you would have genuine cause for annoyance but as it stands a Liverpool-esque protest wouldn't look good.

Blue2112 said:
Don't want to start a thread for the sake of it so feel free to move it to the required thread if need be.

Agenda or no agenda but what I do know is that we're getting it from every angle and have been for weeks now, some warranted and some not so. From excessive spending, red cards, waving imaginary cards, the Tevez scenario and Garry Cooke etc etc. At all times the club has generally by and large remained silent and dignified. I thought that would win us friends but it doesn't seem to be doing so therefore should we issue a statement, should we show a siege mentality. Ive hated watching Utd do it over the years but i'm begining to understand now why they've become so aggressive in their own defence. I've been told by loads of people over the last few weeks 'it goes with the territory of being at the top' so do we stay tight lipped or do we go backs to the wall guns blazing?

One thing for sure as the season reaches feverpitch is that weve got to go into every remaining game as one, fans, players, management all pulling together. We've never been so close since 1977 to winning a league title, let me say that again WINNING A LEAGUE TITLE. Something we could only dream of less than three years ago. From the terraces down to the pitch we have to become the 12th man for every minute in every game and help get this team over the line. Only then can we celebrate and shove it down every fuckers throat that has doubted us and took a swipe at us.

Fully agree, and that should start with our own fans not slagging off our own players and calling for them to be fucking banned. Man up blues FFS (don't mean you obv)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.