Should the club stay silent or fightback?

Juan King said:
Please God, no t-shirts!

No totally agree with you on that.

I meant more as a public backing for our players and the club in highlighting similar inconsistencies. Fergursons a past master, he's a c**t at it and never misses an opportunity in his pre-match interviews but he dfinetly makes an influence. I don't particular like it but it works and Baoltelli is definetly not given the same treatment as any other player in the league. I'm not talking about his stamp i'm talking of his consistently soft yellow cards, another on Sunday and his first tackle within minutes of coming on and not being allowed to get up to pace with the game, the consistently bad mouthing of him by the likes of Hansen and others in the media, all this plays a part in making it easy for refs to think 'Oh its him therefore it must be'. It's ok for us as fans to do it on message boards but who the fuck really takes any notice of us.

spurspinter1 said:
I'm confused as to why a player who has been found guilty of violent conduct yet somehow scoring the winning penalty in a very important game for you would further the theory of this agenda. You've had some crap decisions no doubt but what team hasn't?

I'd say if Lescott had got the book thrown at him then you would have genuine cause for annoyance but as it stands a Liverpool-esque protest wouldn't look good.

lol fuck off you chas n dave ****. That penalty was the most nailed on you'll ever see. It was a scissor tackle by King, he deliberately brought his right leg around to wrap up Mario.

Words are meaningless. We will sort it out on the pitch and the FA, and Redknapp have just added yet more resolve and focus to our team.

We've done really well without Kompany, and if we can stay clear of injury, we can cope without Mario.

In a way they should back Mario. What Gallagher said earlier is its a 50-50 call as if he would be charged. IF we put a good case behind Balo then there is every chance that we could get this over turned. Mario has already got 1 dodgy sending off and now this. I think with Mario if the club support him with fact that no matter what Mario does he gets a booking when other forwards for the same tackle would get a slap on there wrists. How many times have you seen a late tackle from a forward get away with a talking to over a booking. With Mario if he is late he goes into the book no matter what.

Berkovic_blue said:
spurspinter1 said:
I'm confused as to why a player who has been found guilty of violent conduct yet somehow scoring the winning penalty in a very important game for you would further the theory of this agenda. You've had some crap decisions no doubt but what team hasn't?

I'd say if Lescott had got the book thrown at him then you would have genuine cause for annoyance but as it stands a Liverpool-esque protest wouldn't look good.

lol fuck off you chas n dave ****. That penalty was the most nailed on you'll ever see. It was a scissor tackle by King, he deliberately brought his right leg around to wrap up Mario.

I think you've missed the point of my post there..

blueprint said:
Of course not!

We have to mount a VIGOROUS campaign against the FA (in the media etc.) for their Inconsistencies by bringing out the misdemeanours and violent conducts of players like Rooney et al.

Respect Campaign to 'Stamp out Inconsistencies in Retrospective Bans or FA Officiating'.

I'm with this... the real issue is inconsistency...and everyone gets hurt by this ...

This should be something to unite football supporteres accross the land BUT
people just can't get beyong their own bias tinted specs...

I was impresssed by a couple of Mackems comin on here a couple of weeks back who had noticed the shyte we were getting off refs

I have also discussed this with mates who support Barcodes, Blackpool, Blackburn, Swans and even (!!!!) Gooners...

FFS if all this lot have noticed is there not some kind of problem ???

Fight back !

Don't accept it for starters, let Mario give his opinion, and play on Wednesday.

I think Mario should also ask his lawyer (or City their's) to look at twitchers defamation in his sky interview where he states about Mario "he's done it quite often before", when in fact I don't think he has ever done it before, that's if he "done it" yesterday in the first place.

City should also ban the telegraph from the stadium for as many games as Mario gets, for that dreadful piece they did today calling for police action.

spurspinter1 said:

Balotelli got booked for his first foul but parker and van der vart got away with untold fouls that's what pisses me off

Keep our mouth shut for a few weeks i would.
Keep winning then when we have the spine of the squad again, maybe a sly dig at the ineptness of the English press.

I dunno something subtle like...

"Your all cunts enjoy your fucking kick ass free grub because it's the last your getting. Now fuck of our property and carry on writing about us with bias. Only difference is you will be doing it with a greggs soup in a cup and not our gourmet stuff now scram"

Or we could just start wheeling out the shitty spread the rags serve the few who are not banned.

:p

Do our talking on the pitch mainly though.

spurspinter1 said:
Berkovic_blue said:
spurspinter1 said:

I think you've missed the point of my post there..

You've missed the point of mine by a mile. Thanks for the 6 pts and enjoy the slide as the saggy faced one gets rightfully banged up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.