should the final be switched to old trafford?

de niro said:
wembley holds 85k old trafford 76k. on the doorstep for both teams. with a
5-15 ko its madness to have all those fans travel 200 miles and struggle to get back.

Normally, I agree with stuff you say...........until this. I for one, want my day out with my club, that feels special. Going to the swamp is just such an ill considered suggestion, i'll assume someone had a gun to your head........

de niro said:
wembley holds 85k old trafford 76k. on the doorstep for both teams. with a
5-15 ko its madness to have all those fans travel 200 miles and struggle to get back.

Love and respect you as a mod, but no. That place gives me the creeps, and the scum would be recompensed by the FA for the use of OT, I would assume. rather go to Millenium Stadium tbh (although that's not much closer).

Pigeonho said:
The idea is bang on, but the money men who need to pay for the rip off that is the Wembley build costs will say no all day long.

Not bein funny mate but you don't go anyway.

Old Trafford? Fuck that it's a shithole.

Wembley traditional for a final and always will be. (not a semi final though)

Actually the swamp sound tecnician wants this to happen so he can use the noise as a benchmark.. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.