Should they stay or should they go?

dickie davies

flat earth & I'm a c*nt (says @ LongsightM13)
Mods, please don't move this to the transfer forum

Not interested in who anyone thinks we should sign, but would like to know who we think should leave from the first team squad and why

For me, I think ....

Gomez.
It's plainly obvious he's not good enough for us and he was originally bought to be loaned out
If he does go, he could be leaving with Premier league, FA cup and CL winners medals

I also think Mahrez' time is up.
Such a talented footballer, but I don't believe he's motivated to play for us any longer and should be seeking a challenge elsewhere

Cancelo
And we all know why

Not interested in who anyone thinks we should sign, but would like to know who we think should leave from the first team squad and why

For me, I think ....

Gomez.
It's plainly obvious he's not good enough for us and he was originally bought to be loaned out
If he does go, he could be leaving with Premier league, FA cup and CL winners medals

Such a talented footballer, but I don't believe he's motivated to play for us any longer and should be seeking a challenge elsewhere

Cancelo
And we all know why
Go

For me, I think ....

Gomez.

FK Thought this was about the Clash
Cancelo
And we all know why

For me, I think ....

Gomez.

Cancelo
And we all know why
Mahrez is a great player. Sometimes is the crucial player in a match where nobody seems to be playing (e.g. Spurs at home). Unless he really wanted to leave, getting rid of him would be a big big mistake.

For me, I think ....

Gomez.

Cancelo
And we all know why
I really think you should stop slagging of our players and let God Pep decide who he want's to stay and leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.