Should they stay or should they go?

Phillips and Gomez not good enough need to go for our sake

Palmer needs minutes needs to go for his sake

Laporte and Cancelo will get offered minutes at top clubs and are out of favour here so will leave

Keep. All good players, the loss today was on Pep who made wholesale changes to the team, which was justified by the way.
Two of them are 'squad players' who at the moment are happy to sit on the bench without moaning, it's impossible to have a functional squad full of superstars.
Don't like threads like this, very needy.

Semi final hatrick hero Mahrez is an integral part of our squad. He’s not the most demonstrative of chaps but surely the days are gone when you have to crunch into 50/50s or scream encouragement to team mates to show you’re motivated.

Since he’s been here pace hasn’t been an asset of his and on that basis he could have 2 or 3 top class seasons left in him as there’s no sign that any of his attributes are fading

For a various reasons we have a thin squad as it is, unless we bring in players very few should be off with the amount of games we play.

Mods, please don't move this to the transfer forum

Not interested in who anyone thinks we should sign, but would like to know who we think should leave from the first team squad and why

For me, I think ....

Gomez.
It's plainly obvious he's not good enough for us and he was originally bought to be loaned out
If he does go, he could be leaving with Premier league, FA cup and CL winners medals

I also think Mahrez' time is up.
Such a talented footballer, but I don't believe he's motivated to play for us any longer and should be seeking a challenge elsewhere

Cancelo
And we all know why
Those three plus Mendy, possibly several loans like Palmer, Charles, Knight etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.