Should we all stop eating McDonalds and stop drinking Pepsi? This is a serious question.

How would Brits in the UK boycott British produce and not starve?

The 1 million deaths figure is widely considered inaccurate and some Iraqis would be jointly responsible for some of that because the total figure includes violence between tribes and religious groups.

I'm not someone who thought the Iraq war was a good thing, it was a monumentally idiotic war. And I believe Tony Blair was suffering from a delusional state of mind in believing he was liberating the Iraqi people to give them Western democracy.

You are getting too close to Putin's script imo though.
No I’m not, Putin is a lying psychopathic **** just the same as those responsible for Iraq. Whether the figure was 1 million or 500,000 the point is still the same. It’s just laughable when our leaders expect to be taken seriously after their past records.

I’m sorry to burst your bubble but to try and paint out Blair as some do gooder saint makes my puke come up. No evidence they had what so ever and they still went in. Yeah some saint alright.

You can’t just decide your wars for profit are ok and other wars must be met with condemnation. If anyone wanted to go help Syrians, Afghans or Palestinians they’d be locked up for terrorism straight away. For Ukraine the government will sort you with a gun and a flight over.

They’re building up the emotions so that when the time comes to send our forces and properly start WW3 the people by that time will have demanded they do so anyway. It’s ridiculous how they come on camera and keep their straight faces the hypocritical w****s.

i don't like mcdonalds, i can't even stand the smell of the place( weird i know) as for pepsi i prefer coke anyway( i do like the mcdonalds milkshakes, although i haven't had one in years)
I have the very same thing but for that Subway place, usually, the smell of baking bread products is a pleasurable experience but fuck knows what they do as it is vile.

I have never eaten one, when I was at City Link we used to have parcels for them occasionally.

I have the very same thing but for that Subway place, usually, the smell of baking bread products is a pleasurable experience but fuck knows what they do as it is vile.

I have never eaten one, when I was at City Link we used to have parcels for them occasionally.

Never liked it either, for a slightly different reason. I can't believe that they throw all the stuff they don't use that day out , and what can possibly go wrong with all those ingredients just open in those containers there will be all sorts of crap dropping into them.

No I’m not, Putin is a lying psychopathic **** just the same as those responsible for Iraq. Whether the figure was 1 million or 500,000 the point is still the same. It’s just laughable when our leaders expect to be taken seriously after their past records.

I’m sorry to burst your bubble but to try and paint out Blair as some do gooder saint makes my puke come up. No evidence they had what so ever and they still went in. Yeah some saint alright.

You can’t just decide your wars for profit are ok and other wars must be met with condemnation. If anyone wanted to go help Syrians, Afghans or Palestinians they’d be locked up for terrorism straight away. For Ukraine the government will sort you with a gun and a flight over.

They’re building up the emotions so that when the time comes to send our forces and properly start WW3 the people by that time will have demanded they do so anyway. It’s ridiculous how they come on camera and keep their straight faces the hypocritical w****s.

I'm not painting him as a "do-gooder", my view is that he genuinely believed he was doing good. But was delusional and warped in thinking that. This isn't a defence of him, it is a condemnation.

Adam Curtis has decribed this in his documentaries (particularly "we will force you to be free") and BBC blogs.

Blair was on this dangerous trajectory since the Yugoslav wars. His grandstanding and pomp is more than just a machievelian politician, he is a genuine zealot.

I can't agree with your post-modernist take on the rest.

It has to be said though that good old Saddam was laying waste to the Kurds, I guess genocide was a better reason to go in and stop him but as we see in the Ukraine that actually isn't a good enough reason to go in anywhere and stop a crazy from killing innocent people.

WMD and oil were ok though, a strange world indeed.

I don't like Blair either btw but the Kurds never seem to be a considered reason to stop Hussein.

As for Palestine, you can hardly mention it on here without a 30-page thread going crazy with 4 perma bans and a couple of seen arses.

I thought we helped Syria and Afghanistan, granted that was when the pesky Ruskies were in there.

'In January 1980, foreign ministers from 34 nations of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation adopted a resolution demanding "the immediate, urgent and unconditional withdrawal of Soviet troops" from Afghanistan.[66] The UN General Assembly passed a resolution protesting the Soviet intervention by a vote of 104 (for) to 18 (against), with 18 abstentions and 12 members of the 152-nation Assembly absent or not participating in the vote;[66][67] only Soviet allies Angola, East Germany and Vietnam, along with India, supported the intervention.[68] Afghan insurgents began to receive massive amounts of support through aid, finance and military training in neighbouring Pakistan with significant help from the United States and the United Kingdom.[69]'

Only wiki so my apologies for that.

LOL!! What??

What other things did you give up on when the US invaded other countries and prompted regime change??

You'll be starving soon if you put into practice knowledge of other ignored travesties.

Know your histories.
Boom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.