Should we allow Bridge to leave

pinkwheeltrim said:
On a side note,when was the last time we had a truly decent left back at the club? This has been a problem position for years. Nicolas Jensen was the last good one I can remember!

I think Kolarov will get better though.

I think people are overlooking and massively underrating Pablo Zabaleta at left back, his performance against Arsenal was certainly the best LB performance I've seen at City for a while.

He can use both feet, good in the air, positioning very good and he gets forward well. If he had a few yards extra pace he'd be world class.

Plus it's nice to see someone give 100% everytime he pulls on a blue shirt.

Now We're No Longer Alone - A Manchester City Blog
http://www.nowwerenolongeralone.blogspot.com

my elderly neighbour nellie is 89, she has poor lung function and legs that wouldnt help her stopping a pig in an ginnell. if in the unlikely event kolarov, boateng, or zab are injured rather than disturb wayne from going about his business, i`m sure nellie would do a commendable job.

NWNLAblog said:
I think people are overlooking and massively underrating Pablo Zabaleta at left back, his performance against Arsenal was certainly the best LB performance I've seen at City for a while.

He can use both feet, good in the air, positioning very good and he gets forward well. If he had a few yards extra pace he'd be world class.

Plus it's nice to see someone give 100% everytime he pulls on a blue shirt.

Now We're No Longer Alone - A Manchester City Blog
http://www.nowwerenolongeralone.blogspot.com

The 'problem' being,he is also our best right back.

Tuesday 11 January 2011: Sky Sports is reporting that Manchester City left-back, Wayne Bridge is currently having a medical at West Ham United.

The 30-year-old Southampton born former England international is expected to move to Upton Park on loan until the end of the season after the Hammers agreed to pay his £90,000 a week wage.

More on this story as it develops

I would rather have jake the peg with his extra leg at full back instead of wayne bridge !, dont know why we bought him in the first place

i take it that the general concensus is that he can go.........................................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.