Should we have a meet up ?

Just glad if you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, not sure what’s going on at the minute, only seen Toby once since March and none of the rest, but I do get a text most days calling me a ****, it makes me feel inclusive :-)

As long as the light at the end of the tunnel is not that of an oncoming train then I should be ok.

I've been taken off anti-depressants now which is pleasing. There's been some last minute complications with the London house sale but land registry are checking something for us.

In an ideal world, I'll be typing this from Bootle by the end of October. I'm having a big trip to Germany in November if it's safe to travel.

As long as the light at the end of the tunnel is not that of an oncoming train then I should be ok.

I've been taken off anti-depressants now which is pleasing. There's been some last minute complications with the London house sale but land registry are checking something for us.

In an ideal world, I'll be typing this from Bootle by the end of October. I'm having a big trip to Germany in November if it's safe to travel.
Ideal world and Bootle aren’t often said in the same sentence mate, hope it goes well

Ideal world and Bootle aren’t often said in the same sentence mate, hope it goes well

It's sorted, mate. I was sitting in the park as I was early for my flat viewing. An old man was feeding the birds so I gingerly approached him to ask about the area. He said he'd lived in Bootle his whole life. He also said Scousers are the greatest people ever. Salt of the earth.

Why would he lie?

It's sorted, mate. I was sitting in the park as I was early for my flat viewing. An old man was feeding the birds so I gingerly approached him to ask about the area. He said he'd lived in Bootle his whole life. He also said Scousers are the greatest people ever. Salt of the earth.

Why would he lie?
Because he's got a Scouse accent?

Because he's got a Scouse accent?

Strange Jason in my East End local knows Transalpino Jockey well. It's funny when you know two people in different places yet they know each other. Small world.

Strange Jason in my East End local knows Transalpino Jockey well. It's funny when you know two people in different places yet they know each other. Small world.
Indeed. The 6 degrees theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.