Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

de niro said:
MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
Secure the title - YES
Fail to do that - OUT
I'm taking in to account his crashing out of the CL and domestic cups also. UTD are weak, Chelsea and Arsenal will never be weaker. Has to deliver the title.

i'd keep him 100% but its hard to argue with this.

UTD aren't weak,they have more points than us,the fact we didn't qualify from the groups of the champions league shows only that we both prioritised the league this year,if we finish behind them with +90 points then they deserve it,but it doesn't mean we had a bad or poor league campaign,just that they had a better one.

A definite yes for me. He's done so much since he took over and we all know there is still so much to do. Additionally it has been proven that it is better to stick with a manager with his quality, even if we don't get anything this year. I truly hope that we don't start a Chelsea with a change of manager every time we don't do as well as we could. He has shown that he has not only on pitch quality but he can handle the press as well as the best of them.

Danamy said:
I'm looking at it long term and i don't think he's the man to deliver us the Holy Grail.

Just my humble opinion

Same here. People are letting their hearts rule their heads. Under Mourinho, we'll clean up the lot. This is what our owner wants and he used to getting what he wants....

For the money we have spent it would be an embarrassment not to win anything this season however we need stability and I would give mancini another season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.