Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

Adam-mcfc said:
What do we do in two years when Mourinho fucks off to manage Portugal in the world cup or whatever his next project would be? Just get another manager? Watch the club collapse like Inter, Porto, and Chelsea after he left?

Our form for the majority of this season tells me that Bobby is the man for the job. A few shit results and suddenly it's Bobby's head on a plate because he didn't win the title in his second full year in the job. We're making great strides and if we sack him now it'll all be for naught.

Post of the thread.

We've had a handful of daft results this year, but presently 2nd in the League, undefeated at home. 3 years and 7 months into a ten year project, and 2 and a half years in a managerial position....sacking Bobby would be foolish.

Also, I tire of seeing all this "...he looks like this", or "...his body language suggests this". How many of you are psychologists?!

well. month ago I would not even think about Mancini going out but I've changed my mind pretty much as it doesn't look he is able to do it in such pressured situations like PL title fight is. I can see I'm not alone in this.

So, people who are investing their money in the club probably think about same stuff too. If Mancini doesn't change something and stop us falling apart I doubt his job is completely safe.

Chelsea collapsed after Mou left? Could have sworn they won the double a few years ago.

People who blame Mou for Inter's collapse don't know the situation there. Is he responsible for aging then?

Not even a chance of a No. It's only his second full year after a half year and he's got us from 5th, to 3rd, to 2nd.

Managers need time.

Plus he's cool in interviews and wears the scarf like a boss!

Blue Haze said:
Chelsea collapsed after Mou left? Could have sworn they won the double a few years ago.

People who blame Mou for Inter's collapse don't know the situation there. Is he responsible for aging then?
Exactly this. Look at the signings he has made at Madrid all under 25 except for Cavalho and bargains Ozil, Varane, Nuri Shain, Khedira, Di maria and Callejon doubt they would collapse if he left.

IMHO, he does seem like someone bereft of ideas at times but if he would ever get it right at city that would be next season. Come end of next season and we still don't have at least the epl trophy on our cabinet then he leaves.

YES, a season more please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.