Should we prioritise Champions League now?

I think you’ll find you do. I despise the way wankers like you speak to other fans. I’ve had abuse off you before, haven’t I?

Our manager is incapable of winning the Champions League given recent attempts. He’s not even made a semi final with City. Three tries with Bayern Munich and now a fourth here.

No defence of the title and two domestic cups over trying to win a notoriously difficult competition? Yet I talk “some shite”?!

I’d like to make a bet with you that City don’t win the CL this season. £100. Up for it?

He’d have to be a bit stupid to take an even money bet with you on that when he could treble his money at the bookies. I don’t think we’ll win it this year and I’m sure most our fans don’t considering our drop off from last season and frankly shite defence. To say the manager is incapable of winning it however is frankly ridiculous. Did you not think we were hugely unlucky in the 2nd leg last year? End of the day it’s a cup comp and small margins can go against anyone any given year.

I think you’ll find you do. I despise the way wankers like you speak to other fans. I’ve had abuse off you before, haven’t I?

Our manager is incapable of winning the Champions League given recent attempts. He’s not even made a semi final with City. Three tries with Bayern Munich and now a fourth here.

No defence of the title and two domestic cups over trying to win a notoriously difficult competition? Yet I talk “some shite”?!

I’d like to make a bet with you that City don’t win the CL this season. £100. Up for it?

I think you just proved my previous posts opening with this reply, I have no idea if I have replied to you before but in my previous post I also didn't offer up some personal abuse like you have just used in my direction, so pot kettle black indeed.

As for a City fan willing to bet against his own team, well what can I say to that?

Real fans just don't do that.

Also, it seems you didn't quite understand my post about the champions league in the slightest, not really a surprise tbh.

Bloody hell mate, has Alf wanked into your bucket-hat and glasses or something? Grumpiness post ever from you. CL is a cup competition - anything can happen.

Last edited:
They cant defend either

Nonsense, we’ve conceded just 3 goals in the last 9 league games and courtois is back to his best. When motivated and concentrated, we have the best defence in Europe and we’ve proven that in Europe since 2014. It’s against smaller teams we struggle against like Ajax last season because the players don’t seem as motivated but against better teams we go up a few gears. Varane and Ramos pocket aguero every time we face him

Nonsense, we’ve conceded just 3 goals in the last 9 league games and courtois is back to his best. When motivated and concentrated, we have the best defence in Europe and we’ve proven that in Europe since 2014. It’s against smaller teams we struggle against like Ajax last season because the players don’t seem as motivated but against better teams we go up a few gears. Varane and Ramos pocket aguero every time we face him
If your so good why cant you ever seem to beat barca and this season you havent exacly looked convincing in the champions league.Varane and ramos have played against aguero twice havent they and even then you barely beat us and were much better than than we were under pellegrini.

Valverde is some footballer. I'd love to see him at City but there's a certain Rodri playing in his position.

If your so good why cant you ever seem to beat barca and this season you havent exacly looked convincing in the champions league.Varane and ramos have played against aguero twice havent they and even then you barely beat us and were much better than than we were under pellegrini.

Ramos played against aguero many times in la liga and aguero struggled against him. Aguero struggles against aggressive quick centre backs, exactly what varane and Ramos are, sterling and de Bruyne are the main players I fear . Barca at the camp nou is very hard. Even Liverpool lost 3-0 there last season. I don’t think that game last time against you should be considered, we were in second gear throughout both games and without key players, we could have easily upped the tempo if we needed to. The last time we faced guardiola, we beat his team 4-0, Pep’s too stubborn and proud to be defensive against RM. The best way for you to win is for Pep to swallow his pride and play defensively. We struggle against teams who park the bus. That’s the difference between Zidane and guardiola, Zidane is happy to set the team up defensively and focus on counter attacking

Valverde is some footballer. I'd love to see him at City but there's a certain Rodri playing in his position.

He is, he like a hybrid of Arturo Vidal and Kante, the team is much better when he plays and he isn’t afraid or any team. He plays higher up the pitch than Rodrigo, where gundogan, David Silva or Bernardo silva play for you. If he gets injured and is unable to play, I make you almost certainties to go through, he’s that important to the team. With him, we can beat any side in the world though

Ramos played against aguero many times in la liga and aguero struggled against him. Aguero struggles against aggressive quick centre backs, exactly what varane and Ramos are, sterling and de Bruyne are the main players I fear . Barca at the camp nou is very hard. Even Liverpool lost 3-0 there last season. I don’t think that game last time against you should be considered, we were in second gear throughout both games and without key players, we could have easily upped the tempo if we needed to. The last time we faced guardiola, we beat his team 4-0, Pep’s too stubborn and proud to be defensive against RM. The best way for you to win is for Pep to swallow his pride and play defensively. We struggle against teams who park the bus. That’s the difference between Zidane and guardiola, Zidane is happy to set the team up defensively and focus on counter attacking
So your using games from 2010 to draw conclusions on how aguero would do against ramos? You never seem to beat barca anywhere though even now theyve been pretty bad all season yet their still ahead of you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.